• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Keeps logging me out

Aura Cobalt

Banned
Im using IE8 and no matter how many times I click "Remember Me" it logs me out all the time. I have to log back in for every single post, and I can't edit or delete posts.

Thanks but my problem is not that it keeps me logged in but that it won't let me stay logged in. It's like my cookies won't work for this site even though they work for every other site.

I had a similar problem when Butterfree moved the forums to their new host and changed the domain several times. I checked "remember me" and everything, but the browser refused to keep me logged in if I was inactive for more than a few minutes and my session timed out. The browser was being confused by the cookies being different between the old and new versions of the forums; removing all "dragonflycave.com" cookies manually and then allowing the new forums to reset them seemed to solve the problem. Was your last visit before the forum move?

Back
Top Bottom