• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed FOR YOUR PIXELS ONLY - Kai's sprite thread.

Re: Kai's Sprites

Could I possibly get a splice of 6 pokemon? They are: Beedrill, Dragonite, Typhlosion, Ampharos, Walrein, and Troterra. If too dificult, or you just don't like me in general, then ignore this post.

Could I possibly get a splice of 6 pokemon? They are: Beedrill, Dragonite, Typhlosion, Ampharos, Walrein, and Troterra. If too dificult, or you just don't like me in general, then ignore this post.
No comment, no sprite. Sorry. Read the rules and then post it again tomorrow.

picture.php

New stuff:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Some disguises for a project I'm working on.
picture.php

Dragonite with Garchomp's markings, colors etc.
picture.php

Electric-Type Gloom. Took me ages to come up with this.
picture.php
picture.php

Revamps of Yellow sprite Drowzee and Gold sprite Furret.
picture.php

Uh, would you classify this as a splice or a disguise?
picture.php

And finally, a new sprite for myself, seeing as the old one was old and outdated.

Re: Neglected Sprites.

O.O
*squeals at the Lucario*
The Lucario disguise is made of AWESOMESAUCE!

Can you please make an overworld of my trainer here please?
Mysti-1.png

O.O
*squeals at the Lucario*
The Lucario disguise is made of AWESOMESAUCE!

Can you please make an overworld of my trainer here please?
Mysti-1.png

jesus christ when did you make this? I don't mean to be rude or mean, but it's really rather bad. There are missing outlines, wrongly colored outlines and one bone thin hand. My suggestion is that you should try and remake this from the beginning. It shouldn't take too long, being your trainer sprite 'n' all.

I can still work from it though, so don't worry about that. It should be done soon.

It's kinda outdated, I need to make a new one...

and it was an edit from the girl with a coat on so gimme a break

I'll fix it, then make a better one. Kinda offtopic, but I talk to myself...

Yay! I like the Meowth!

For some reason, I can't see your sprite sheet on the front page, so I'm just guessing now on what you have available to request.

I like your rainbows a lot, and the fact that you shaded them. Many spriters forget that even if a Pokémon is rainbow colored, it still needs to be shaded.

May I have a supershaded shiny Mew? If you don't accept supershades (I can't remember whether you do or not) may I get a shadow inferno shiny Mew (though I guess if it's shadow inferno it doesn't matter whether it's shiny or not)?

Last edited:

picture.php
picture.php

What I don't understand is why people never challenge me with more difficult forms of spriting.

picture.php
picture.php

What I don't understand is why people never challenge me with more difficult forms of spriting.

I like the way you made them a lot! I especially like how you outlined the inferno.

Okay, then if you want a harder sprite to do, then scratch me a Butterfree sprite please?

Last edited:

Ok then. finally something challenging.

Note that it may take a while and I may give up.

*cough* You forgot the evolution of Meowth's paws, but it probably won't matter. Or maybe you did include them..?

So hi thar, Kai~ I heard you want slightly more challenging sprites..? How 'bout.. a retype of Salamence nnooo not because I'm boring to Dragon/Dark..?

Uhh.. on the new sprite of yourself, your right (our right) arm looks a bit too small. I can't think of anythiiing >:o

Back
Top Bottom