• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Terry's shop-Now selling adoptables!

...You'll send viruses. Right.

PLEASE stop being so stubborn. PLEASE listen to the criticism. It's there to help you.
If you can't accept criticism, you're not gonna make it far in this world. PLEASE stop being a hard-headed idiot.

Look! I said please like 3 times! XD

Last edited:
I'll give you a hint to make your revamps better :3

Try looking at Pokémon sprites from Diamond and Pearl and learning how to change the outline. Overall, the colors are really good for a spriter at your level.

...look, you can't 'send' someone a virus, unless you send them an email with an attachment, and after what you've said I doubt anyone's going to open an email from you.

Oh really. What's my IP address, then? And while you're at it, clean my disk for me, and defrag it. v_v

...Wait, wait. I won't virus, I'll hack anything that you own with a hack program I've got.
So let's get some requests.

Terry, I think it's really childish to 'hack' people who are just trying to help you. Like many people have said, they're not being mean, they're trying to help you improve your sprite work. Threatening people won't stop them telling you to improve, it'll just make you look bad.

1. I won't virus you.
2. I'll just listen and make sure all my sprites constantly get better.
NOW let's get requests back in and ignore all that (I can't even make a virus)

If you can't even make a virus, why'd you say that in the first place?
And somehow I doubt you'll suddenly start listening to us...

And so this post doesn't sound too jerky, howsabout a manaphy/mantyke splice?

I fixed Terry's splice, because I was bored. But I dare not upload it, because Terry needs to fix it himself.

I fixed Terry's splice, because I was bored. But I dare not upload it, because Terry needs to fix it himself.
Then why'd you post?

...You'll send viruses. Right.

PLEASE stop being so stubborn. PLEASE listen to the criticism. It's there to help you.
If you can't accept criticism, you're not gonna make it far in this world. PLEASE stop being a hard-headed idiot.

Look! I said please like 3 times! XD
Why do you care?

Okay Terry, I'm going to try this one more time. One. More. Time. And I'll keep going until you listen.

WE ARE NOT BEING 'STRICT' OR 'CRUEL' OR 'MEAN' OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. WE ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU BECOME A BETTER SPRITER, BUT YOU'RE TOO ARROGANT TO REALISE THAT. FOR ONCE, OPEN YOUR EARS AND LISTEN TO US.

And also, I somehow doubt "something a lot worse will happen". Was that meant to be scary, or intimidating. It isn't at all.

Other than that, have a nice day.

EDIT: Oh, so you'll send us viruses, eh? You know, doing that would get you arrested. Or, seeing as you're too young, probably your parents.
Same as above. If you guys are so annoyed with Terry and stuff, why do you even keep checking in on his shop? I didn't look here for three months and I survived awfully well. He's not gonna listen, so just leave him be. Maybe once he is 13 or so he'll listen to the rest of the world...

Can I have a revamped Umbreon from gold please terry?

Yeah yeah~

Anyway...Terry, why did you 'leave' for a week or so and then 'come back' unless I suck at time prediction?

But Manaphy/Phione anyway.

Dun dun dun, random sprite generator activated!
Splice Kyogre and Ralts, please, with Kyogre as the base!:evil:

Back
Top Bottom