• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed Dame Alex's Sprite Center

Re: Dame Alex's Center for Chao(s)

^You're now going in the Spriter's Hall of Fame. 1st class (=D) Congrats!

Now, Max chao, one big test to rocket you to King Chao Spriter Winter '09/

You know what would be awesome? A FIREFOX CHAO.

If you don't wanna do that, try Cresselia please.

And those human chaos are awesome~

Holy crap >_>

I challenge you to.. make a chao of.. uh.. Ditto. :3

And Firefox chao ftw~~~

Yay! Thanks Terry! I'll try! ^_^
Um...mumei_tensai, what's firefox? Do you mean the browser? Or a flaming fox?
What was the holy crap thing about, Dragon?:unsure:

And, how do you affiliate? Is there something you have to do or what? Because I recently found out that shops can actually be partners with other shops, and I want to be partners with a lot of shops! ^^ But...is there anything in particular that happens from partnerships or something?

Also, do you think I should make a poll on whether I should make a chao comic or not? I've been wondering if I should...

Last edited:

I mean like the browser mascot. Yah don't have to do it if you don't want to, though.

Don't worry, I'll do it. I mean, the whole idea of requests is so that the sprite shop owner does them. What would be the whole point of requests if the sprite shop owner didn't follow through on what he/she said (doing the requests)?

Also, for L'il Dwagie:
RaichuandLucario.png

Edit: For Terry.T.:
Max.png

Last edited:

For mumei_tensai:
MozillaFirefox.png

I didn't know how you wanted it, so I decided to show you everything.

Last edited:

On the affilifate thingie-I'll do that.
And May and Dawn chaos, and an Arceus/Heatran/Cresselia/Giratina splice chao! With Pikachu's colours! Challenge time!
And the Max Chao's awfully cute. May I siggify it?

For mumei_tensai:
Firefox.png

I didn't know how you wanted it, so I decided to show you everything.

FIREFOX CHAO~ Make an Internet Explorer one Wait, that's not even possible. D: You are awesome~ *gives a cookie* That's awesome flavoured.

Callisto, I PMed the Eevee.
Also:
VaporeonandEspeon.png

Sorry for doing Terry's first, I was excited about making another human chao and forgot to do yours first.:sweatdrop:
Woah! Those are adorable~ Fwee~ Thankies!
Can I have hmm, a Chaos Pichu? That would be extreme cuteness. Thanks in advance!

Terry: Yes, you can! I should put this on the front page that you are allowed to avvie and siggie anything you want, as long as you don't try and say that you made it. Oh, okay, you're my first affiliate now! Yay! Ah! A challenge! I'll try, but it sounds hard, as I've never spliced before. And thanks for the legend comment!:talking:

Dragon: Thanks! You're awesome too!

Callisto: Thank you! Do you know if Espeon~ saw her Eevee?

mumei_tensai: Yay! Thankies! I've been thinking about a comic recently, except I don't have much of a plot, but the fact that I'll be using chao will be original, I think.

For Dragon:
Ditto.png
and
InternetExplorer.png

I skipped ahead and made the Internet Explorer chao because I just felt like doing it. :P Oh well.
For Terry. T.:
MayandDawn.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom