• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Flashback Humour

shy ♡

whispers in gay
Brr. I realize a lot of people here only know me for either asber or ranting. So I'll post some arts. And I'm not resurrecting the old thread because one it's old and two it's huge. You can go find it if you want.

solosisv.png

Solosis drawn for Squorn. :]

ouoo.png

Puppy.

fsdfsdfggdf.png

Shiny miltank have the same colours as Mystique... yeah.

dsfvsdfvdf.png

Me as a smeargle...? Because I draw... I don't know anymore.

dfgdhz.png

KURT WAGNER YES.

And, links, because larger images/I don't want to kill your screens.

- Smoochum.
- Chimaera.
- Uhm, feline centaur girl.
- More Nightcrawler.
- Me, me with a puppy, me with a ducky, me, me with a pillow.
- The Little Prince. I want a tattoo of this kid. :[
- CHRIS COLFER.
- Boy.
- Sketchier boy.

That's all. For now.

Oh yeah, you are good at arting!

The Miltank is adorable. :D How did you get the furry shading? Is it just a bunch of little lines or is there some actual pattern to doing it?

Also, I love your animal-print pajamas! Did you draw all the adorable animals yourself then stick them on the shirt.

Thank you! :D There is a pattern to the fur but it is also scribbly lines. It's... sort of hard to describe the pattern... it goes like... |','|','| sort of. Roughly. If that makes any sense to you, which it probably doesn't because it's hard to explain how I pattern the fur... but you can try zooming in and seeing?

I drew the animal patterns on the pajamas. :D Hee.

And. I just drew this and I have no idea what it is so.

And more pixels I did before.

gdfgdn.png

stabd.png

The Chimaera is really a Manticore

/mythnazi

Dude your artwork is fantastic. Really no other way to say it. The You-Smeargle is great.

May I request something? I mean, just a suggestion, it doesn't have to be for me, but, like, yeah.... Whatever.

If you're a fan of Sherlock, why not draw Sherly and John together?

:] I'm glad you liked. I wish I could do better with humans...

I've been on a pokemon-run lately because they're quick and easy to do, mostly take up to half an hour. Here are... what I've done.

Shinies: mew, altaria, ducklett, salamence, vaporeon, electrike, torchic.

And that torchic is basically what I've been doing, working with lines and quick colouring.

Raikou, glaceon, leafeon, arcanine, ursaring, latias, mienfoo.

Also... weird lineless xatu, chinchou, plusle and minun, and striped mightyena.

Back
Top Bottom