• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

Anyways, Phantom and Clover! Happy birthday to you both~

You two can have free reign with my bank account, which with the reffing I finished should total about... $14. I could also ref something for you (which I'm terrible at but), or you could specify an undefined more expensive thing that I'll earn up for you in a few days.

Ooooh, I-- first of all, sorry I missed this, I haven't been around the forums in a while (as the header declares ehe). I don't really have anything I want moneywise, but a ref would be really nice for mine and surskitty's battle!! (Zhorken Viki if either of you are not cool with this uh it can totally be revoked I guess.)

Um well Phantom hasn't claimed it and there's like two other birthdays but I don't have enough for both, so...first one to claim an anything gets it for their birthday. Clover/Phantom/Zapi go!

(Zhorken Viki if either of you are not cool with this uh it can totally be revoked I guess.)
Is it okay if I'm not cool with this? I was actually going to start reffing again and actually get to this one and yeah. :c If you want Mai to ref you vs me, though, that'd be cool

EDIT: Oh also I forgot that giving ASB things for birthdays was a thing when your birthday actually rolled around so pick a thing!

Is it okay if I'm not cool with this? I was actually going to start reffing again and actually get to this one and yeah. :c If you want Mai to ref you vs me, though, that'd be cool

Right yes of course that's why I left it open-ended!! Sorry I should have asked for your input first ah.

So hey Mai yeah scratch that reverse it -- how's about me vs zhorken? :D

EDIT: Oh also I forgot that giving ASB things for birthdays was a thing when your birthday actually rolled around so pick a thing!

Um well Phantom hasn't claimed it and there's like two other birthdays but I don't have enough for both, so...first one to claim an anything gets it for their birthday. Clover/Phantom/Zapi go!

Also um I don't really know what you mean by 'an anything'! too vague wah!! But as for presents I'm really happy with the pokémon I have right now, but both of you (using your far-greater-than-me asb experience) could certainly donate whatever hold items you think would be good for my team! :DD

Haha experience what are you talking about

Umm so a hold item it is! And what's vague about an anything? It's exactly what it sounds like!

I'll pick you out something nice in a second.

Hey Clover, I have a male Deino with the AHBE move Snatch if you want it, otherwise you can have an anything around 15 bucks!

Either way, you are also getting a priceless happy birthday!

Hey Clover, I have a male Deino with the AHBE move Snatch if you want it, otherwise you can have an anything around 15 bucks!

Either way, you are also getting a priceless happy birthday!

Oh what I missed Clover and Phantom.

Both can have an anything, or $20 if you can't decide.

Thanks a lot!! Like I said, I'm really not looking for new pokémon, but specially-chosen hold items would be lovely!

I got that Clover a Scope Lens

Clovers love Scope Lenses

tumblr_lvtb8hyMqu1qfvhot.png

Aww yiss.

Well happy birthday!

Do you want an anything around 15 bucks?
Thanks, I will.

One of anything, or $20 if you can't decide~
I have to take the $20 because it`s hard to make quick decisions. Thanks.

Control of Dialga - have an anything from me!

Control of Dialga gets an anything as well!
I actually don`t understand these two. I seem stupid for asking, but what do you all mean by "Anything from" you?

<Another Stupid Question: Do I post in the bank to collect?>

Back
Top Bottom