• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

(wow, Xion, you made a list of Pokemon in the DPD. Thats awesome)

Manaphy is awesome. Wasn't Phione the son of Manaphy?

Anyways, new Poekmo shall be....Lugia

Lugia

I recently saw the Johto episodes of this Pokemon. I once hated Lugia, but he seems cool now.

Lugia is pretty awesome. I wish I had gotten SS instead of HG so I could use Lugia earlier. Oh well.

It's pretty, probably soft and fluffy/feathery, and it has nice colors. Well, I like it more than Ho-Oh, which explains why I have both Silver and Soul-Silver versions... It's fun how it can live underwater and swim and everything. Diving bird/penguin thing.

Damn, I missed a lot of my favourites. Well, Lugia has a pretty neat and creative design. I'm not crazy about it, but I do like its backstory and I have fond memories of watching that super cheesy second movie when I was little.

No, it's not Water-type.
It's capable of swimming and diving underwater though, which is probably what he meant.

(wow, Xion, you made a list of Pokemon in the DPD. Thats awesome)

I made it as a little reference sheet so people don't have to scroll through 30+ pages to see if their favorite Pokemon was mentioned:)

Lugia is awesome, but compared to Ho-oh I don't like him. Ho-oh's surrounded by beautiful rainbow feathers. Lugia just looks lazy compared to him/it.

No, I meant I totally thought it was until I saw it was.
What.

I made it as a little reference sheet so people don't have to scroll through 30+ pages to see if their favorite Pokemon was mentioned:)

Lugia is awesome, but compared to Ho-oh I don't like him. Ho-oh's surrounded by beautiful rainbow feathers. Lugia just looks lazy compared to him/it.
I don't see why having duller colours makes a design lazy.

Lugia > Ho-oh. That's why I got HG; Lugia is at a higher level than Ho-oh in that game.

Lugia is my favorite legend! I love its design, I liked the anime episodes featuring it, its legend is pretty cool, and I have a nostalgic attachment to the second movie because it was the first Pokémon movie I ever watched.

HaHa! It's midnight! I win!
061.png
061.png
061.png

thumb_poliwhirl.jpg

Poliwhirl today! :D
This is a Pokemon I really love! Cool movelist, interesting design (the spiral is based off a tadpole's organs being visible somehow) and it's one of a couple 'mons I can do a perfect impression of!

Although, the inconsistency of how its hands look annoys me.

061.png
< Crystal
061.png
< Platnium

Poliwhirl was one of my mains in SS. He was pretty awesome.

Then I evolved him into Poliwrath after the E4 and he was 20% cooler.

He's pretty cool, though I've never used one, and I agree that the hands are weird.

Golurk: I think it's a counterpart to Claydol, but kind of looks like Dusknoir. Otherwise... I don't know.
Manaphy: One of those legendaries, except he's not part Psychic. Not much other stuff to say.
Poliwhirl: Not one of my prefered Water-types. Water Absorb is good, though.

Ehh... Lugia: Bird and dragon, the defensive one of the duo, and a great legendary. More dignified than Ho-oh. I think of her as the mother of the Bird Trio. But what's with her not being part Water?

Back
Top Bottom