• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DREAMS.

I... had a sort of interesting dream last night (and I overslept, so I missed my english class, but that's okay, our course is centered around the first Harry Potter book and I haven't got it yet. And I'm a Hufflepuff -_-) So I think I was at some kind of bus station and somehow the different busses took me to different realities, but only one to the real. So half of the dream I jumped and skipped between them to find the "real" reality. The other half I can't seem to remember right now.

I had a dream about Lord English a relatively short time ago. I think I was playing a game that was actually Homestuck and moving between the computer and reality, he was in some kind of room and I was supposed to steal something from him. I had to go unnoticed, because otherwise he would get angry and it would be game over for me (but I had it saved somewhere).
Then I somehow managed to steal that thing and give it to some people that examined it. It apparently had a weird color that was beyond human imagination and humans saw it as dark gray.
Later, I was supposed to fight him. His attitude towards me was something between "you're such a foolish little mortal" and "prepare to be destroyed". I remember that he said: "Do you realize how much HP you are will lose from this?", and I wasn't feeling so confident, so I replied something like: "Surely more than 250", avoiding the "over 9000" thing on purpose. At first, I didn't know how to fight him, but then I found out that each time he attacked me, some kind of shard fell from his weapon. I had to pick it up before he did, use it to shield myself and to attack him.
I managed to defeat him, but then there was a scene taking place in a generic white room, a man who looked like Hussie drawn in the "generic Homestuck human" style came there, and I knew it was Lord English's human avatar. He then locked me in the bathroom or something.
Later, there were some videos that involved various Homestuck characters (including the frog) turning into him, which led me to the conclusion that the only ones who aren't Lord English are Sweet Bro, Hella Jeff and some other people in fictional universes created by the main guys (perhaps Rose's wizards).

All I accurately remember was some dude about my age was guiding me. I knew that he probably wasn't of this world, and he was leading me to do small things, something about the immutability of time. (If you watch Touch, you know what I'm talking about) So then filler happened, and then we looked up to the horizon to see..... an orb of light that wasn't the sun. The city was being nuked.
But there was no mushroom cloud. There were, however, visible pulses that ripped stuff off buildings which seemed to only fly in our direction. After a while of running and dodging, we came to one of those places where there's a lot of stores in a manner of which I can't explain. We knew we were safe here, from the debris at least. Some shopowner dudes told us that they had a bomb shelter in their store for some reason, and so we (along with some other people) went over to them. I looked up to the horizon again and, to my horror, there was a very large object moving towards our general direction and looked suspiciously like The Tumor. It was another nuke, and this time we would be in the direct blast radius.
It was, as mentioned earlier, moving quite slow, so there would be a few minutes before it hit the ground. (because that's how nukes work obv.) The first thing we did in that timespan was use the bathroom. And stuff. [small time lapse] One by one, everyone filed into a sort of entranceway thing to the shelter. It looked like a relatively small vertical tunnel filled with water. I was the last one in- the entrance was only feet from the doors, so I had time to watch the nuke impact before shutting and tying the door closed before I entered- and I lowered myself into the waters.

[time lapse, perhaps after The Great Nuking]
I'm sitting in a kinda auditorium or university-like place, on a row in dozens of rising benches or bleachers or something. A guy was standing in front of the room, calling out names. I suppose people were stating things that they had lost that could be replaced or something of the sort. My name is called and suddenly I Am Katniss (or some other similar-looking girl). I name some sort of family heirloom from my grandmother and The Persecution Of Your Eldest Son. (I think that this dream has blended with the dream before at that point- I don't remember much of it, except a part with Furries Everywhere Yay) I don't really remember why I had to ask that, but whatever. So the guy is looking at me with a mixture of anger and wtf, and I remember that this guy is kinda The Leader. A guy stands up behind me a few rows back and everyone gasps because he's the Rebel Leader and also my boyfriend? (The Furries Everywhere Yay scene was in the Rebel Headquarters, btw, and apparently everyone was fond of Uglies-style body alteration.) Pretty sure this is where the dream ends- I don't remember anything else after besides waking up.

I once had a dream where I went to a theatre, there was Shub Niggurath in a human form and she tried to turn me into a Harlan Ellison fangirl with some kind of spray, but I resisted because of my intense Lovecraft fangirliness. Also she was young, slim and blonde. And while trying to convince her to stop, I said that she should side with Lovecraft because she was mentioned in his books. I think I called her Shub.

I had a terrible dream last night where Ulqi-chan died in a car accident. (*knock on wood*) I commited suicide.

I hate my brain.

So it started off in an Animal Crossing-ish world(the landscape and graphics were similar), and I went up some road. At top, there was a house, and on the sides of the road close to it, there were several crows and vultures and birds… as I passed them, they started squawking and caw-ing at me… but when I got a closer look, they were more like realistic, animated sculptures. So anyway, I was outside this house, and went to the backside. Sitting on the hill there was Itoshiki Nozomu, from Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei. He handed me and the others that suddenly were with me(I think they were AC villagers?) 6 letters. The paper was light green, and they contained power-ups raising some or other stat. Also, the first one said that “AA3DS”(the dream name for Ace Attorney 5”) won’t be on the DS after all. Me and the others ate all the power-ups. I also think I got a 7th letter at some point.

Also, I went inside the house, but can’t remember that much about it… only that I hid inside some bedroom/hotel room, and that the house was big and had lots of wooden furniture.

I have repeated dreams about being a seabird and flying. The first two times I was a seagull (a Glaucous gull, to be specific, in case whoever's reading this doesn't live on the west coast of the U.S.), but at one point I was also a magnificent frigatebird, and most recently I was a brown pelican. Actually in the last one I had a sort of jacket shaped like a pelican that I would put on and automatically be able to fly. The sensation is like falling, except I'm flapping my arms up and down like you would expect a little kid to do if he was trying to fly. The only difference was that in my recent pelican dream I was saying "fly fly fly fly fly fly fly" the whole time...

Also in all but my recent pelican dream somewhere toward the end of the dream I started worrying about losing my ability to fly and I would have to hop around instead of fly. In the pelican dream I was in the air essentially to the end of the dream.

BEST DREAM EVER.

I went so some random concert thing and I got to sing 'Stairway to Heaven'. ON STAGE. WITH JIMMY PAGE AND ROBERT PLANT.

Also, Sealand was there for some reason. Apparently he's a Led Zeppelin fanboy or something. That's what he said. :p

Oh look, my first MLP dreams! It's been a long time coming.

So! First up, I was Twilight from Hour of Twilight, with awesome red streak and all. I was just freed, although not malicious- I was just kinda trying to levitate some rocks or something, although Rarity probably thought I was trying to kill everybody and kept breaking my hold on them, making me quite frustrated.
Second dream, same Twilight, though this time I'm trying to murder everyone. This dream was kinda hazy, don't really remember much, though I think I at least killed somebody. I think I ended up getting chainsawed by Fluttershy, though. *shrug*

My dream was all over the freaking place last night. Notable parts include; My school apparently turned into a Hogwarts ripoff overnight, except without magic, and all tests were compiled into a series of small books, which were stacked in a giant tower that you had to climb and take books out of. Meanwhile, Nintendo started making Super Paper Mario brand tortilla chips, which came with an extra bag of Doritos inside, but everyone was busy complaining about how Hoenn wasn't in Super Paper Mario, and it would've been a much better game with Hoenn in it.

Also, one of my cousins, a guy from my school, and Raichie Belle were all related somehow, and someone took a video of them using their GBA. Meanwhile, there was this huge war going n at my school over Mossy, the indestructible ball of moss. And finally, I started doing a Nuzlocke comic, with a gimmick; all of the Pokemon were humans, zombies, or both. The main love interest was a Tranquill.

I've been having a recurring nightmare where my family and a close friend are either dead or being tortured.

I had a dream in which Tavros had some kind of drill thing that was supposed to be a lance and it shot green beams because it was possessed by Rufio. Also I wanted to wake up and thought that the power of glowy green was my only hope.

In another dream, my head was being eaten by a Weepinbell, but it didn't hurt. There were holes appearing in my face, but they were grown over with skin.

Last edited:
I had a dream that I went to Staples and looked around where they had PC games. They had a preowned section for some reason and I looked through them and all of the games seemed familiar, then I noticed the box they were in was familiar too. Someone gave all of my old games away!

I was upset at first, wanting them back just because THEY'RE MINE even though I never played them. But then I had a look through them again and found Lego Racers. What a tantrum I threw! An employee saw what was going on and offered to give them all back for free. I must have been younger in my dream because I doubt a 19 year old would get away with such a thing in real life.

Just had an interesting one, let's see if I can remember it now... Oh yes, we begin at a big parking lot, I stand in the middle with some buddies of what seems to be quite a busy day of randomness. So there are people and cars spread out a bit everywhere and three buses. There are these big guys handing out packages that look like corners. Yes, corners. They tell us that they're going to tear down some old skyscraper, and lo and behold, next to the parking lot there's a highway leading towards a city not that far away at all. The parking lot is appearently on some kind of hill, so if you're standing in the middle you can't see the lower perts of the city. Right, so we get a package each and just stand there, lost as we are.

Then there's this big white guy that throws down his package (yeah, that seems perfectly safe, they only contain explosives) and challanges some dudes to a basketball game because they insulted him for being "big". Now here it gets a bit blurry, but I think the other group sent in a black guy that somehow resembled Obama. I don't know why, but somewhere around this part my brain just reacted and basically just made me shout: "Stop stop stop. Cut. Okay, time out. What the hell?! This is racist! He's white! Look at him! He's white! He's white you damn racist bastards!" So it kinda paused in mid scene, and the I see how people seem to get kinda mad, and suddenly the three buses enclose me in a triangle, and from one of them a bunch of midgets comes out, seemingly furious. Yep, midgets.

So in the chaos I think I heard someone mentioning "mafia" and blowing up some school, and then it hit me: this was not some kind of project the locals had taken in their own hands (why would these people even be doing this kind of stuff?) it was some kind of mafia war or something, and these bastards are going to blow up a school! So I get out of the triangle, only to find that we're in a mass of people doing random things trapped in a circle of cars (and not in the efficient way, the outside of the circle was made up of their fronts, whereas the inner one was made of their backsides). Some guards starts coming towards us shouting stuff so we head for the cars. At this point it's only me and another close friend and we dive between a couple of cars and hide there. I hear someone shouting that it's no longer on an educational level, now it was on a personal level or something along those lines. However, personal in this case means that the educational institute or whatever has nothing to do with it, so now it's the mafias problem.

So they send these sharpshooter goons towards us one of which looks towards us but appearently can't see us at first. When he does we get out of the circle and run to the side, then dive under a couple of cars in the circle, of course as sneakily and smoothly as possible. Under "my" car there is some kind of metal box or chest that looks like it was made for hiding in. I somehow use magic or alchemy or whatever to open it and hide in there. I make contact with my friend with a walkie talkie and under "his" car there was appearently some big rectangular hole, which he hid in and sealed with the same kind of magic/alchemy.

And that's where it ends. I wake up slowly, realize that I've slept for quite a while and consider whether I should try to continue dreaming. Sadly I don't want to waste all day, so I get up.

I remember a dream in which a tick attached itself to my hand and was holding it in a weird position. I was currently on a class trip or something, so I went and asked one of the teachers for help. She just smash it, but it was just disgusting and my hand was still stuck. Then I realized that this teacher wasn't the medic and I went to the teacher who was the medic. She sprayed my hand with something and the dead tick remains just came off.

I remembered it because last night, I had another tick-related dream. This time, there were two ticks in my mouth. I was looking in the mirror in the bathroom thinking of a way to get them out when one of them just detached itself because it was full and fell in the sink, where it smashed itself.
I just realized that it was weird because there was no blood when it got smashed. Just some translucent whitish goo.

I don't even know what happened in this dream.
So I was at an anime convention for some reason. Somebody was Yami Yugi. Every single time I tried to talk to him, a muffin appeared in his mouth, which he then ate.
Also, Russia was shirtless for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom