• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

Also Dewgong stylistically beats it.

I know it sucks competitively.

next;
48_venonat_1_m.png

Ah Venonat. I always thought it was one of the cutest bug-types, and that it should've evolved into Butterfree. Oh well.

No honestly Venomoth is ugly as hell.

Venonat is adorable. It's a ball of fluff with giant eyes that likes nightlights and evolves into a flying ball of fluff with giant eyes that likes nightlights. What more could you want?

(Plus it's blue when it's shiny, which is my favorite color...)

I love Venonat. The design is just great. The stubby paws, the cute little fangs, the big eyes and the fluffiness all add up to one adorable little bug.

No honestly Venomoth is ugly as hell.

Dammit man I thought you were cool!

I already have a problem with loving bug-types too much and then Venonat comes in and asks to be my little poisonous butler and I just have to let it! That adds 'venonat servant' to my list of bug-type utilities, including whirliped tire-swing, scolipede bicycle substitute, and joltik tazer.

Venomoth is interesting in that I still manage to think that it's beautiful without it losing that 'buggy' look that some of its peers tend to shirk.

The generic "ball of fluff with giant eyes" design... except the fluff is spiky, the eyes are red and actually made of heaps of tiny little eyes, and it also has fangs! Or are those mandibles? I don't think it's cute or ugly, but it's a great parody of stereotypical cuteness.

Stats look promising already...

I already have a problem with loving bug-types too much and then Venonat comes in and asks to be my little poisonous butler and I just have to let it! That adds 'venonat servant' to my list of bug-type utilities, including whirliped tire-swing, scolipede bicycle substitute, and joltik tazer.

And the radar thingie might be useful as well.

I like it. It's cute.

...which directly contradicts the fact that its signature move is basically wishing for something to die horribly.

When there was that Jirachi event for fourth generation games, I got three of them ^-^
Also back when I used to use an Action Replay, I had a hacked Jirachi in my Sapphire version that I had transferred to XD.

I want to cuddle it <3
But its voice in the movie makes me think of a pedophile. I don't know why.

I don't like it. It is to evil. Wishing for something to die, WHY!?!?

The best base 100 stats pixie. Best typing, best design, best back story.

Apart from that I wish you to die thing.

I wonder what Jirachi wishes for how a certain Pokemon dies?

EDIT: I got rid of the list in my signature because it got too long. I can PM anyone if they want to post a new Pokemon and see if we did it already.

Last edited:
Oh, one of these legendaries again. So we got a metal alien with a spiky head and a giant eye in his chest, and he looks like a crying child.

For a long time, I thought its name was something Japanese. Then I found out that it was part Russian. Wow.

I wonder what Jirachi wishes for how a certain Pokemon dies?

It summons a metal asteroid.

Jirachi is one of the first small tiny legendaries that I don't like because I find them to be the weakest pokemon in terms of design and concept. Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Victini, Phione, Manaphy, Shaymin, Meloetta and Jirachi all fall into the same category for me because they're always kind of gimmicky and boring and really weirdly-designed (hi lake trio).

Well IT'S MIDNIGHT WHERE I LIVE so

11816p1.jpg

Kangaskhaaan

My personal favorite forevers and evers! They're so big and cuddly and the babies are so cute and

Back
Top Bottom