• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Apparently my step-dad likes The Beatles. Which is great because I like The Beatles.

Today's a pretty happy day in the Rundle household. Sad I'm not there with them, but I hear they're enjoying themselves.

I'm in a great mood! And I am in a Beatles-y Mood! And I'm in a Harry Potter-y Mood! Which are great combinations! And I have been delightfully busy all day! :D

Actually getting work done feels so good. It might not be much but it's a wonder why I don't do it more often just to feel relief.

Also, a friend from school tells me often that I'm quite an optimist. Considering how much I post in the grr thread and feel sorry for myself it feels weird to be told that. But he makes a good case that when we reminisce about school (and if you follow me in the grr thread you'll know that's something I do often and feel sorry for myself over) I remember the good times whereas he and other people remember the bad times. Or when we're planning things, I look forward to the good times whereas he worries about things going wrong.
While I certainly do remember the bad times and worry about things going wrong, maybe I appear to be happy all the time because I keep it to myself. That doesn't sound like it should be a good thing but it's somewhat comforting.

going to carowinds for a band concert (and rollercoastering) on the 20th i am excite

ride the intimidator and top gun and the woodstock flyers (is that what they're called now?) and the vortex even if nothing else okay do it do it do it

i don't care how scared you are you will REGRET IT OTHERWISE

ride the intimidator and top gun and the woodstock flyers (is that what they're called now?) and the vortex even if nothing else okay do it do it do it

i don't care how scared you are you will REGRET IT OTHERWISE

i've been on the intimidator and top gun they are sooooooooo fun
i think i've been on the woodstock flyers (i'm pretty sure they have different names that i forgot)

started a set of laws for my group's utopian society project and my teacher and group members all really liked it! it sounded official to them.
its one of those feel-good moments

Back
Top Bottom