• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What would you call your hypothetical children?

Tailsy

if the nineth lion ate the sun.
Pronoun
she
Okay, let's just say you have [a number of] children for no seemingly apparent reason (BECAUSE I SAID SO). Assuming that you have at least two, of which at least one is a girl and one is a boy, what would you call them?

I spend bizarre amounts of time thinking of cute names for my never-going-to-exist kids. :3 I also like seeing what names other people like.

BOYS:
Callum
Aiden
Sebastian
Richard
Angelo
Daniel

Also if I particularly hated my son/lived in Harry Potter world/wanted to make him have to spell his name out to everyone for the rest of his life I'd call him Asthore. It's so cute, but terribly mean in practice. D:

GIRLS;
Jasmine
Grace
Caitlin
Alexis
Lexi
Skye

I don't have any I HATE MY DAUGHTER names, though. x3;
(yes i'm going to need a lot of kids)

SO GO GO GO TELL ME \o/

Last edited:
hehe.

I only have two names, one girl and one boy name. (but I'm probably never gunna have kids so yeah)

Boy: Wynn
Girl: Emma-Lee

>A> I like weird names, eh?

Boy:
Balthazar
Dorian
Basil
Hannibal (no not named after the cannibal character, even though he's cool)
Alfred
Oscar
Douglas
Alan
Sebastian (hoping he doesn't learn the story associated with this name)

Girl:
Sophie
Emma

Yeah if I have kids I hope it's a boy because there's not many good girl names imo ):

I'm going to name some son of mine Hannibal. Then kick the asses of children who bully him about it at school.

Just so I can kick little kid ass.

And I'd name my daughter Duplica, because she is awesome. :D

I would name them SPAWN I, SPAWN II, SPAWN III, and so on, in order of their birth, and raise them as my own personal minions.

Hell, I'm not having kids. :P

For a girl, probably Terra. Yes, Terra. I just like that name a lot for some reason.

I never really thought about what I'd name a boy o.o;

This is, if I HAVE kids. x3

Mailkids

Bob
Joe
Charlie
Joshua
Benjamin
Taylor

Femalekids

Shirley
Madison
Taylor
Jasmine
Isabelle Jr.
Amelia Jr.
Madison Jr.

dinner

I mean he'd only have to deal with it until he hit about fifteen, twenty pounds.

I posted in a thread like this at antoehr forum ages ago. Except that the average age was about 10-15 years older than here, so it wasn't hypothetical in many cases. x3

Boys
Theodore
Giuseppe
Eric
John
Dominic
Vladimir
Joaquim
Aleksandr
Wilhelm
Hiro

Girls
Rihanna
Aleksandra
Wilhelmina
Alice
Alicia
Aika
Haruka

Nope, nothing really fancy. But Aleksandr and Aleksandra will be shortened to Sasha, I like that nickname.

Wheezy, Cornelius, Tyberius, and Zeus.

Why are you looking at me like that?

Boys

William
Richard
Joshua
Lucas
Jason

Girls

Ilyana*...I'm pretty sure she would hate me forever*
Ashley
Amber
Nicole
Catherine
Pamela
Rose
Martha
Donna

...I'm hoping for a girl, personally.

Ama-no-murakumo
Bismark
Basch
Caliburn
Cecil
Cid
Cody
Gilgamesh
Kain
Kotetsu
Laurence
Magus
Miles
Raubahn

Alexandria
Celes
Dagger
Faris
Francisca
Garnet
Karen
Kiku-ichimonji
Rosa
Rydia
Sarisa
Semih Lafihna
Terra

YES YES I'M HOPELESS SHUSH YOU

Last edited:
Girls:
Sabrina
Lorelai
Alice
Sakura
April

Boys:
Elliot
Emmet
Edmund
October

Of course, I don't think I'll ever even have children, but I like coming up with names :D

Due to over-exposure of Pokémon, I totally dig gemstones and colors.

Girl:
Kristall (Swedish for Crystal)
Alizarin (the name is nice, but I don't like the color)
Lavendel (Swedish for Lavender)
Scarlet

Boy:
Silver
Jasper

...except for those, if ever I see or hear a "normal" name (that is very uncommon and beautiful), I consider it for my child's name, but, I seem to forget them :P Too bad. They might come in handy some day.

One, Two, Three, Four...

I'd be a terrible parent, I think.

"What do you want to name him?"

"He's the firstborn, so One."

Luckily, I won't be a parent.

Back
Top Bottom