• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Rank-Up Thread

Butterfree

Still loves Joltik, though!
Staff member
Heartache staff
Pronoun
she/her
Okay, we really don't need a few billion threads celebrating that some member got a post count rank at the forums, so just post here to express your joy.

...I remember when I broke 1,000 posts. Happy day, happy day.

And now I'm back down to hardly any. :[

I really do miss it, but whatever.

I got 1,000 a while ago.

BUT I'M POSTING HERE BECAUSE MY POST COUNT HAS 666 IN IT!!!!

That counts as a rank up. Second time I got past the devil :3

Has Butterfree added in any higher ranks yet? Being a Butterfree is nice, but it was fun trying to reach super-awesome-dragon rank before. D:

Has Butterfree added in any higher ranks yet? Being a Butterfree is nice, but it was fun trying to reach super-awesome-dragon rank before. D:

Hmmm, I wonder if anyone can offer a fake Butterfree evolution....

Although, that's probably a stupid idea >.>

Egg - 0
Caterpie - 50
Metapod - 200 (?)
Butterfree - 1000
Oh, there it is XD

I thought it'd go like the ranks in the old tCoD, only you need more posts for each rank than you used to. There were all kindsa Pokemon then... Scyther, Charizard, Flygon, etc. I didn't know we were just down to those three.

...well, I'm not crazily far from Butterfree, so expect to see me back here soon.

After Butterfree.... ARCEUS!

Meh, I don't care about postcounts, really, so.

1000th post = I r now a Butterfree.

Hooray. *flaps wings, uses Stun Spore and all the rest of it*

I also have tCoD's 14th highest post count. Go to Member List and sort the members by post count if you don't believe me =p

Back
Top Bottom