• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[MATURE] Fetishes?

Decided to add this!

Mild transformation (though it usually squicks me out as well). This one goes back to childhood. I don't know what is it that fascinates and disgusts me about it, but...

I also have a thing for male pattern baldness. Not if the men are completely bald, but if the temples are sufficiently receded, it becomes attractive rather than repuslive. :3

Let's see...

- Raven and Red hair
- Round, firm breasts (which are fake 99% of the time. Boo.)
- A dark personality, little hard to explain

All I can think of for now. Boring, I know, but meh. I'm too much of a pansy for bondage XD

i'm just going to go ahead and make a list. i've posted in this thread so many times but whatever my fetishes keep changing all the time. :|

-blue plaid boxers (dark blue with light pattern is better)
-cross dressing
-bondage (really tied-down)
-kinda chubby thighs
-magical girls
-bite marks/scars
-oversized clothes in general like big coats with no pants and if the coat has fuzz +1
-combat boots
-tiny people with big mail/carrier bags
-nazi stuff/nazi uniforms (...i'm sorry)

those are the current ones anyways.

Last edited:
I have a certain few fetishes, but they range highly in "extremism" or commonness. Furries and bondage are probably the only two I feel comfortable mentioning. #tcod knows a bit more, but what happens in #tcod stays in #tcod, y'dig?

-oversized clothes in general like big coats with no pants and if the coat has fuzz +1

I don't know about fetish, but I find oversize clothes absolutely adorable. Seriously.

I don't know about fetish, but I find oversize clothes absolutely adorable. Seriously.
I don't have a fetish for it, but I absolutely cannot stand wearing anything less than a size too big. My clothes have to be really baggy or else I feel awfully uncomfortable and stuffy. ):

Might as well post here, this stuff is all on my FA anyway

-Furry
-Preg/Birthing/Eggs
-BDSM - I adore spanking and I dunno why <3
-Fem!Dom
-Some Vore - the kind that has the one doing the eating being a good five or six times the size of the one being eaten. Otherwise it's weird D:
-Uniforms, especially military, and, despite them being huge dicks, Nazi uniforms are awesome.
-Prosthetics. I have no idea why this, but this.
-Long hair and braids on men, short hair on females.
-Curly hair :3

yeah :I

So I picked up my sketchbook and a pencil and sat down to draw the first serious sketch I've done in a very long time. I didn't have an idea of what to draw, so I just went wherever my mind took me.

I ended up with a tentacle scene.

Yeah.

Back
Top Bottom