• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally picked up a Snivy. But I want Monmen to be released ;_; also a Winter Vulpix!

How the heck could you hatch three-hundred-fifty eggs in a day? @.@

250 eggs, but yeah, it's daunting. I waited til a day when I didn't have any homework/social life/whatever going on (I wish I'd waited one more day, for the x2.5, grrr). Then after the reset, which is at 11 in my time zone, I got on Opera and just started mass clicking as fast as I could, going back to my party every five minutes or so to hatch eggs (and yes, they were hatching every five minutes after a few hours). At like 2 or 3 in the morning I had about a hundred hatched, so I summoned my Cresselia, found a Palkia while hunting it, and left them both in my party overnight with four more regular eggs. (Both hatched by the time I was back.) Got up at like 10, ate and showered, and was back on GPX by about 11. By this time I had mostly used up my shelter grabs so I resorted to the lab after that, which caused some headaches with picking up Pokemon that had spawned three minutes earlier - I used all eleven of my flame orbs in just a few hours. Mass clicked until maybe 3 when I had 175ish (don't know why, but people click back less during the day than the night), then started goofing off on the Internet until dinner (whilst periodically coming back to hatch eggs and pick up more, by now I was up to 200) and finished up most of the last 50 by 9:30. I had a nasty string of just-spawned Lab Pokemon toward the end so I didn't manage to hatch my 250th egg until half an hour or so before the reset.

I know everybody on the GPX forums recommends Opera, but I have to put my two cents in as well: I was using Firefox for GPX until about two months ago, and was making perhaps 7k-8k clicks on an average day, 15k on a really really good day. With Opera, I average upwards of 10-12k and got 31k yesterday when I got Creationist. It really does make an enormous difference.

tl;dr Mass clicking + staying up long hours into the night + lab grabs + flame orbs + Opera. Oh, and + Lucky Egg.

I probably spent about nine or ten hours clicking the Users Online list nonstop and another two or three just dicking around refreshing my Poketch every five minutes to hatch things without clicking the Users Online list. This being without the multiplier.

Been stalking out eggs I don't have yet in the shelter and breeding what I've got to help people out... Also been evolving up my pokemon. I have to admit, some of the pokemon I have are just for getting Dex info and others are because I like them (e.g. - having one of each of the Snivy line is indulgent but I love those snakes~)

Also:

Yesterday, I got a shelter pass, and combining it with the x2.5 day, I managed to get 31 eggs/Pokemon from the dream world and shelter combined. One of the Pokemon was a Rayquaza! And another was that Bidofo I told you about earlier, which hatched.

I'sa got my Heatmoshi egg :3 And some weird plain tan egg from the Dream World. OHMY HOW CURIOUSSSSSS

Oh, and Snivy, Zoroark, Bachuru, etc. Having 2.5x day on a weekend where I had no homework was amaaazing.

I got my two fave gen 5 pokemon now, so I am happy.

Trying that unoun thing now...why a repel of all things?

That Scyther won't be around forever, though.

The Scyther dies at the end, though you do get a Spiky-Eared Pichu egg.

...Why don't we lock the windows I instinctively read spoilers? o.x That's just plain cruel. But I knew about the Pichu. ;D

So how in the world am I supposed to get two Onix to level 35? :U The weekend just ended (My "weekend" is Saturday through Monday, since I don't usually have homework on Monday) and I won't be able to click much...

So how in the world am I supposed to get two Onix to level 35? :U The weekend just ended (My "weekend" is Saturday through Monday, since I don't usually have homework on Monday) and I won't be able to click much...

I just dumped mine into the Pokewalker while clicking other people XD

I got a few more new eggs from the shelter. Gochimu, a weird tan egg (Baruchai?), Kumasyun and Kibago. The Japanese names are so hard to remember how to spell, I can't wait for when the english names are released.

I just dumped mine into the Pokewalker while clicking other people XD

I got a few more new eggs from the shelter. Gochimu, a weird tan egg (Baruchai?), Kumasyun and Kibago. The Japanese names are so hard to remember how to spell, I can't wait for when the english names are released.

Yeah, good point. I dumped one of mine into the Pokewalker too. Hopefully I won't have much history homework tomorrow. >:D

As for fifth generation ... I'm snatching random eggs from the dream world and hatching question marks out of 'em. They do hatch as question marks, right? xD

Yeah, good point. I dumped one of mine into the Pokewalker too. Hopefully I won't have much history homework tomorrow. >:D

As for fifth generation ... I'm snatching random eggs from the dream world and hatching question marks out of 'em. They do hatch as question marks, right? xD

That doesn't happen to me O_o
Maybe check your settings, I know that there's an option to view 5th gen Pokemon or not. You probably have 5th gen Pokemon 'hidden'. Otherwise that might be a glitch. Are your Pokemon normal if you put them in the Daycare or PC?

My sib has an account, and she's known as Line.

She has good luck (Pokki, Fossils, a Rayquaza, etc) at the cost of Missing a Ditto in the Shelter.

That doesn't happen to me O_o
Maybe check your settings, I know that there's an option to view 5th gen Pokemon or not. You probably have 5th gen Pokemon 'hidden'. Otherwise that might be a glitch. Are your Pokemon normal if you put them in the Daycare or PC?

I have the 5th generation Pokemon turned off. I'll just turn them on when I get far enough into the games that I don't have to worry about spoilers. That, or when spoilers start being inevitable.

And yes, I have found that question marks do hatch into question marks. I have no idea what I got though, if I remember correctly one of the Pokemon was a munna or something.

Ahahahaha! I know the lag totally sucks, but it got everyone else away from the Shelter long enough for me to nab the Churine egg I needed! Now I have all of the (non-legendary) Unova Pokemon that have been released so far! i love the lag i love the lag i love the lag

....YES!!

I GOT THE CLONE CHARMANDER FROM THE SHELTER!! :DD

...ahem.

<-- I finally got the chance to get them in~ Yay~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom