• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open *~Nightclan~* Are You Afraid Of The Dark?

DragonHeart

The Heir of Dragons
Welcome to Nightclan!​
We Rule The Shadows Without Mercy

ZE6F5uW.gif
(Banner made by ♀☾Ѕυиѕтяιkє☽♀ on this site:http://http://forums.warriorcats.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5731023464/m/33510053592/p/1 ))

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

INTRO:
You are walking through a pine forest, alone at night, scared. You notice something vaguely in front of you through the black fog. You realize it is a cluster of caves, but they seem to be at the bottom of a ravine or gully. Then a she-cat rams into your side at full speed, knocking you over. "Why are you here!" she hisses, on top of you now, her unsheathed paw on your throat. "GET OUT! This is NightClan territory you're in!" she spits out. "Let the cat go, Darkrose!" orders a voice . A large, jet black she-cat pads towards you and the other she-cat from the shadows, her Fiery orange eyes intimidating you. Reluctantly, the she-cat, Darkrose, releases you from her grip and steps back. You see the two cats next to each other and you notice that they look just alike. "I apologize for my dear sister attacking you like that. She's been a little tense lately," She studies you with intensity in her unsettling orange eyes. "But I see you have potential. Just staying conscious from a blow like that already means you are tough and strong." She motions to Darkrose, who is still glaring at you, with the same unnerving orange eyes. "Darkrose here is a formidable warrior, not to be messed with. I sense you will be just as strong, perhaps even stronger." The She-cat looks at Darkrose. "Go back to camp and tell the others that we have a new Clan member, that is, if you want to join NightClan?" She is staring at you, waiting for an answer. You nod enthusiastically. "Hmph," Darkrose snorted, then she sprinted toward the caves in the distance. "Forgive me for not introducing myself," she says, "I am Nightstar, leader of NightClan. I have a feeling you will be one of the best warriors NightClan has ever known. You will be respected among your Clanmates, and feared among the other Clans. Come now. Come with me..."​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARRIOR CODE:
1) Defend your clan, even at the cost of your life.
2) Do not hunt, or trespass in other clans territory.
3) Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted and fed the elders.
4) Prey is killed only to be eaten. Thanks Starclan for its life.
5) A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6) Newly appointed warriors will keep vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7) A cat can not become deputy without having at least mentored one apprentice.
8) The deputy will become the clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
9) After the death of retirement of a deputy, a new deputy must be chosen.
10) A gathering of all 4 clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night.
11) Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12) No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different clan.
13) The word of the clan leader is the warrior code.
14) An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.
15) A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
16)Never insult a member of your clan by saying they are not worthy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leader:
Nightstar: Nightstar is a huge jet black she-cat with fiery orange and yellow eyes. She is tall and slim. Her claws and fangs are abnormally long and sharp. She is smart, fast and a quick thinker. Nightstar does however have tendency to be aggressive. She doesnt take disloyaty lightly and will harshly punish a disloyal cat. In battle she is a force to be reckoned with, speed, intelligence and strength that seems impossible for her slim build, all contribute to her deadly fighting skill. She was born a rogue but was accepted into the clan along with her sister Du\arkrose by the old leader Shadowstar. The body of Darkrose was found one day in the forest with bite wounds on her throat and a large stone pinning her right hind leg to the ground shortly after Nightstar became leader, the killer was never found. Nightstar is also incredibly flirty, she loves showing off to toms but, once she starts flirting she does tend to get a bit out of control and taking it a little too far. (DragonHeart)
Currently has: 9 lives left

Deputy:
OPEN

Medicine Cat:
OPEN

Medicine Cat's Apprentice:
OPEN

Warriors:
NONE YET

Apprentices:
NONE YET

Kits:
NONE YET

Queens:
NONE YET

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~Tail Signals~*~

Tail Held Erect: "Stop."

Tail Rippling: "Move forward with care."

Tail Held Erect And Sweeping Slowly From Side To Side: "Retreat Silently."

Tail Pointing Low, Parallel To Ground, And Sweeping: "Spread Out."

Tail Flattened: "Get Down."

Tail Bobbing: "Enemy Sighted."

Tail Hooked: "Danger."

Tail Pointed Sharply: "Go That Way."

Tail Held Erect And Waving From Side To Side: "Stay Behind Me."

Tail Kinked Over Back: "Follow Me."

~*~Fighting Techniques ~*~
Credit To Erin Hunter.

The Night Ambush -
cats go and hide to surrond where the enemy will pass through. Cats nerest to the enemy go and surrond them. The other cats go and even more surrond them. Works best at night.

Back Kick-
Explosive surprise move to catch a opponent from behind. Judge opponent's distance from you carefully; then lash out your back legs.

Belly Rake-
If you're pinned down Slice with unsheathed claws across soft flesh of opponent's belly.

Front Paw Blow-
Bring your front paw down hard on your opponents head. Claws sheathed.

Front Paw Strike-
Slice downward with your front paw at the body or face of your opponent. Claws unsheathed.

Neck Bite-
A death blow to the back of the neck. Quick and silent and sometimes considered dishonorable. Used only as a last resort.

Leap-And-Hold-
Ideal for a small cat facing a large opponent. Spring onto opponent's back and grip with unsheathed claws. Now you are beyond range of you opponent's paws and in position to inflict severe body wounds. A group of apprentices can defeat a large and dangerous warrior this way. Watch for the drop-and-roll countermove, and try to jump free before you get crushed

Partner Fighting-
Warriors who have trained and fought together will often instinctively fall into a paired defensive position, each protecting the others back while fending off an opponent on either side. Slashing, clawing, and leaping together, battle pairs can be a whirlwind of danger for the attackers.

Play Dead-
Effective in a tight situation, such as when you are pinned. Stop struggling and go limp. When your opponent relaxes his grip, thinking your defeated, push yourself up explosivly. This will throw off an unwary opponent and put you in a attacking position.

Scruff Shake-
Secure a strong teeth grip in the scruff of your opponent's neck; then shake violently until he or she is too rattled to fight back. Most effective against rats witch are small enough to throw. A strong throw will stun or kill them.

Teeth Grip-
Target your opponents extremities- the legs, tail, scruff, or ears- and sink in your teeth and hold.

Upright Lock-
Final, crushing move to use on a weakened opponent. Rear up on your back legs and bring full weight down on your opponent. If the opponent does the same, wrestle and flip him under you. This move makes it easy for the opponent to use the belly rake, so be careful while using it.

Leap-and-cover~
Ideal for making your opponent feel much pain, leap onto your opponent's back and put your paws over their eyes. For the moment the opponent is blinded, sink your claws into the soft skin around their eyes. If your opponent doesn't run away, take advantage of their temporary blindness and perform leap-and-hold move.

Double death bite~
Seems dishonorable and is only used against very evil cats. A partner and you take on one cat. Once you've got a hold of your opponent, your partner helps hold down enemy cat, and you both bite hard down on enemy cat's throat. Two pairs of jaws will cut off airway and cat will choke to death. Like I said, it's considered dishonorable and would only be used against evil cats like Tigerstar, Darkstripe or any cats of BloodClan.

Dizzy dance~
Only can be preformed by a extremely small and quick cat against a larger and at least somewhat slower cat. The cat charges head on then swiftly leaped sideways, ducking under the cat then as soon as the cat preforming this attack is out from under the other cat it spins and leaps over it. Then once more spins but rams the side then jumps over/goes under the cat and rams the other side then land one final blow by leaping onto the cat's back and grabbing the scruff with teeth and using your free paws to batter the cat's head. This attack should in the end result in a dizzy or confused enemy.

Back rake~
A bit like Belly rake, If you're fighting a cat from the front, jump over the cats head and score your claws down their back.

(Un)balancing act- If a cat is going to bring down all its weight on you while rearing on its back legs, roll towards your opponents hind legs to unbalance him.

Dizzy tackle-
A great move for swift young warriors facing older, larger warriors. You run in circles around them at top speed until their to dizzy or tired (if they were chasing you) to keep up. Then you tackle them. While they are down, attack. Caution, standing directly over them makes you vulnerable to the Belly Rake. This is a One-on-one move and is not recommended in a place with many foes.

Making sure-
You never know if a opponent is actually dead. When an opponent goes limp, they become venerable, so make sure they are really dead. Bite and slash. Claws unsheathed. When you think they have gone to StarClan, pray and leave.

Tail trip-
The opponent moves to you and at the right moment, trip them with your tail.

~*~HERBS AND WHAT THEY DO~*~

Alder
Reduces swelling and prevents infection when chewed and applied to a wound. May also be chewed by a cat with a toothache to reduce pain, swelling, and aid in preventing complications.

Alfalfa
Used to prevent tooth decay.

ALOE VERA
Use the gel inside of leaves to cure skin problems or burns.

ASH (TREE)
New shoots are to be eaten, and chewed and applied to the bit of an Adder or Viper to stave off the effects of its poisoned bite.
Keys (seeds) of the Ash tree may also be consumed to fight the pain caused by a stitch in the side.

BORAGE
Leaves and Roots should be consumed to stave off fevers. Seeds and leaves should be consumed by the nursing Queen to increase available milk.
Borage should never be used dried, only green.

BRAMBLE TWIGS
Chew this to a fine syrup. It helps to sleep.

BURDOCK
Leaves may be chewed and applied to wounds that are clear of infection to speed healing.
Roots may be chewed and applied to a wound to draw infection from it.

CATNIP
Leaves and Flowers can be used to relive congestion and coughs.

CELADINE
Used to strenghten weak eyes.

CHAMOMILE
Leaves and Flowers may be consumed to sooth a cat and add to their physical strength.

CHERVIL
The juice of the leaves are used for infected wounds, and chewing the roots helps with bellyache.

COBWEBS
Gathered and pressed into wounds to stop bleeding. Generally only used with wounds that risk bleeding heavily as they can cause increased risk of infection.

COLTSFOOT
The leaves are eaten to reduce shortness of breath.

COMFREY
Used when healing broken bones

DEATHBERRY (DEADLY NIGHT SHADE)
Berries, or any other part of the plant, when consumed will kill the cat who swallows if they are not given immediate help, and even then they may not always be saved. Roots & leaves may be chewed together and applied to sore places, but must NEVER be applied to open wounds.
This is a poison in addition to a healing plant.

DOCK
The leaf is chewed and applied to scratches to soothe them.

DRIED OAK LEAF
Used to stop infections.

ECHINACIA
Used to ease infection.

FEVERFEW
Leaves can be used to reduce fever, in addition to being consumed to aid against colds and stomach ailments.

GOLDENROD
The poultice of this is for healing wounds.

HONEY
Used to sooth the throat. Particularly good for smoke inhalation.

HORSETAIL
The leaves are chewed up and applied to infected wounds.

JUNIPER
Berries ease the stomach and can serve as a counter poison. Leaves are used to ease coughs and other respiratory problems.

LAVENDER
Leaves & flowers are particularly good when eaten for easing pains in head and throat, and curing fever. Inhaling the scent of fresh flowers can also calm the nerves.

MARIGOLD
Leaves and Flowers should be consumed to relieve chills.
Leaves and Petals can be chewed and placed on wounds to prevent infection.

MOUSEBILE
Bile from the liver of the common mouse may be harvested and used to kill stubborn fleas and ticks.

POPPY SEEDS
Seeds can be consumed to remove pain and aid is sleep.
Flower heads should be consumed together to relive continuous coughs.
Petals and Leaves should be chewed to aid in sleep and improve resting.

PARSLEY
Used to stop the flow of a queen's milk

SILVER ROOT
The only cure for Red cough. Very rare and can only be found beyond the mountains and behind Icicle falls. It has leaves the shape of the moon and the flower is a shining silver. The root must be chewed and swallowed quickly to work faster. The flower can be applied to the nose to heal the breathing.

STINGING NETTLE
The leaves are applied to reduce swelling, while the seeds are ingested by those who have swallowed poison.

TANSY
Leaves, flowers, and Stems should be eaten together to remove worms.
Leaves may be chewed to relive stomach aches.
Flowers should be consumed to remove coughs.
Pregnant Queens should NEVER be given Tansy, for it causes miscarriages.

THYME
Should be consumed to calm the anxious cat, or to aid in brining restful sleep.

WATER MINT
Used to help cure bellyaches.

WILLOW TREE
Water from beneath the bark of the flowering willow may be dripped into the eyes to help clear blurriness of vision. It may also be applied to dry patches of skin to sooth itches.
Small amounts of Willow Bark may be consumed to ease pain, act against inflammation, and to ease diarrhea or fevers.

WILD GARLIC
Rolling in a patch helps prevent infection, particularly for rat bites.

YARROW
Entire plant should be consumed to induce vomiting.
Entire plant should be chewed and applied to wounds to relive pain and prevent infection.

YEW
To make a cat vomit up poisons.

ZLIC
Can help headaches, minor stomach problems, best remidy for internel problems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS~*~

● Touching noses- “I like you!”
● Lick on the cheek- “I really like you.”
● Lick on the ear- Comforting.
● Lick on forehead- “I love you!”
● Brushing tail on back or flank- Calming.
● Lick under/on belly- “I want kits.”
● Touching nose to cheek- “I’m happy for you” / Comforting.
● Nuzzle- Comfort
● Touch nose to cheek- “I’m glad you’re here.” (For lovers)
● Lick own chest fur- To hide embarrassment.
● Lick on the shoulder- Respect.
● Lick on the paw- “You are my friend!”
● Lick below the chin- “I want you forever!”
● Lick on the nose- “Do you want to play?”
● Rubs tail anywhere- Flirty, comforting or curious.
● Rubbing against you- “I like you.” / “Don’t worry.” / “I love you.”
● Licking constantly- Cleaning.
● Flat ears- “Back off!”
● Bares teeth- “Get away from me!"
● Lunging at you- “Back off now!”
● Roll on your back- “You are stronger than me, I respect you"
● Tucked tail- "I'm scared."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
Nightstar:
I glance around with narrowed eyes as I walk. I lash my tail and hiss, fiery eyes daring an attack to come. Surrounded by dark, shadowy forest, the starry sky impossible to see through the thick cannopy. Eyes glint and flash in the darkness. There is a rustling behind me, I whirl around just in time to deflect the attack of a huge golden cat. Fur bristling, I unsheath my claws and smile evilly at the tom. Fast as lightning, I leap pinning the cat to the cold ground with a massive paw. His eyes widen in pure and utter terror as flaming orange eyes gaze into his wide green eyes. With a hiss my head shoots foreward and I bury my long fangs into the throat of the golden tom. He convulses once, then goes limp. I lift my head, white fangs stained red. I lift my bloodstained muzzle to the sky and yowl in triumph. Then I wake with a grin of evil pleasure on my face. Stretching I stand up and walk out of my stone den to stare down at the rest of camp with frightening fiery eyes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom