• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

the space around the stars

Hngngngn thanks peoples C:
(the originals are the bottom row [though it might be fun to switch it around sometime >:D])
Yeah, the poop under the zombie-fungus-covered ant is a snow leopard's nose. :D

New stuff??? wow
Here's a finished drawing (the first proper one in ages that ISN'T something I HAD to do):

(click the preview for the full image)
NEW ORIGINAL CHARACTER TIME
Meet Colton, a cowboy cupid who, instead of arrows, shoots crushbullets with his two revLOVErs.
He's clumsy, has terrible eyesight and on top of that, he accidentally broke his rose-tinted glasses, but he's still convinced he can get the job done. Often sometimes he hits trees, cars and traffic signs instead of people's hearts, but hey, it's all in the name of love, alright?

Whew it's been forever since I drew things other than the daily poops.
here's a thing I just finished:
u4UHMZ1.jpg

On the left: Fleyta; on the right: Kramau.
Both are actually angry magical space monsters in disguise (and they really fucking hate each other). :U

Maybe I'll draw some of the newer pokeymans tonight since I'm HYPED beyond words. O:
stay tuned

AAAAAA <3

Colton looks like he sucks at shooting crushbullets.

Somehow the posing on the second one looks off? Or not exactly "off", but... stiff :|

AAAAAA <3

Colton looks like he sucks at shooting crushbullets.

Somehow the posing on the second one looks off? Or not exactly "off", but... stiff :|

obligatory MEGA POKEMON

Turbo Blaziken and Fairy Mawile, mmmmhmmm yes <3

Last edited:
3 o'clock in the morning art time fun time !
ulIekLQ.jpg

here's a link to the full-sized version

I spent ~6-7 hours on this (counting unrelated stuff like going outside for 10 minutes and dicking around on the internet)

I'm super tired and will go to sleep right after this shdfsjfds
Comments are tremendously appreciated, as always!

Woops shit I haven't posted anything here for a looong time, but then again I haven't really been drawing much (I usually keep my tumblr more up to date art-wise). I *think* I might be coming out of this particular art block/art coma, so here's some stuff:

tumblr_nj28yp2WCu1r2hswxo1_500.jpg

Doodlesketch thing from a few days back.
(tumblr link)

tumblr_nj29ei7sxB1r2hswxo1_500.jpg

Dishonored fanart, fresh from the oven! I know he should probably be wearing the mask but I wanted to draw his face, so shhhhhh. Corvo is a cool dude.
(tumblr link)

Beep boop maybe I'll draw something more decent in the coming days. Or not.
I have time, but I seem to have misplaced my motivation to finish things ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've drawn some things again! Images link to tumblr (and bigger-sized versions of the images) :O

Redesigned older character of mine:

SNAIL:

Doodles of some of my Skyrim characters:

Comments, critique and whatever are always appreciated! :P

The sparkles around the Crown of Barenziah are 100% necessary.

EDIT: also your Sycamore artwork is fantastic

Back
Top Bottom