• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Be The Digimon!

In a parallel Digital World, there are no humans. However, this Digital World needs to be saved from an Alliance of evil Digimon. They have been "calling" humans to this world, but when the humans enter, they become Digimon. They start out as Rookies, but can Digivolve and Degenerate at will, once they fill certain Digivolution requirements. Will these humans, who turned into Digimon, save this Digital World from the greatest evil it has ever seen?

Digimon Name (the name of the Digimon you turn into): Dracmon
Gender (Male or Female): Male
Personality (keep it brief): Dracmon seems to be hot-headed, but he has a warm heart and is very brave. He despises evil.
History (Short summary of what happened to you prior to becoming a Digimon): He was a teenager named Eric, who ended up in a car crash. He was in the hospital, knocked out, when he disappeared from the bed. He ended up as a Dracmon in the Digital World.
Digivolutions (Rookie to Mega): Dracmon->Sangloupmon->Matadormon->GranDracmon

Okay, I'm back. Anyway, after learning some more about Digimon related-things I've been missing since season 2 (it sucked after Disney took over from FOX, although since it's anime, the timing of it starting to suck was merely coincidence), I've decided to join.

Digimon Name: Agumon
Personality: Agumon is a bit lazy and doesn't like having to take things seriously, but he has the typical courage of an Agumon and will still do what is necissary to get the job done.
History: A simple teenager named Talon, he was sucked into the Digital World via his computer during school.
Digivolutions: Agumon->Greymon->Metalgreymon->Wargreymon

Digimon Name: Coronamon
Personality: Coronamon is brave and friendly, will fight to the end for his friends.
History: A boy named James, he heard about Digimon and started a research for them. One day he clicked on a strange link and got sucked to the Digital World
Digivolutions: Coronamon -> Firamon -> Flaremon -> Apollomon

What are the requirements to digivolve? Are they like the ones in the games?

I WANTS TO BE GATOMON!!!

Digimon Name: Gatomon
Personality: Gatomon doesn't take most things seriously,is curious,and doesn't like to fight,but is really,really powerful when she does.
History: A girl named Mysti who was a total cat lover(cats,Gatomon,makes sense,
doesn't it!).One day,she was digging in a sand box when she found a portal.She was curious and went in.She was in the digital world then.
Digivolutions: Salamon -> Gatomon -> Angewoman-> Magnadramon

Last edited:
Mewtwo: Salamon, a puppy-like digimon, is the rookie. Gatomon is the champion, although she really only reverts to rookie after a big battle, and generally stays as Gatomon. Next, Angewoman is the ultimate, and then Magnadramon, a serpent-like dragon with pink fur, black and pink horns, and a lioness' head, is the Mega. All four appeared in the anime, but Salamon was generally only in flashbacks and Magnadramon was only in Hurricane Touchdown (the third Japanese movie and the third part of the American movie). You can look them up at Digimon Wikia.

Well, so far we have 4 Digidestined. Are we gonna wait till we have the typical 5-7, or are we gonna start now? Also, are we gonna accept a late starter to be the typical anti-hero late comer that the show always has?

Uuuuummmmm...well, I'll join.
[Hey, can Impmon turn into Beezulebmon like in the anime in this case?]
Digimon Name: Impmon
Persona: Impmon is cold and seclused, but deep down, he is very lonely and misses his friends.
Digivolution:Yaamon-Impmon-Beezlemon-Beezlemon Blast Mode
Bio: Impmon was a boy of 13, he was in school when deep, fast headaches racked his head and he went to the bathroom, he never came back to his clas, instead, he was transported to the Digiworld.

It has been awhile but I,ll join
Digimon Name: Patamon
Personality: Patamon is very nervous all the time but can be brave when the time comes.
History: He was a kid named Orixx until one day he was playing video games and sucked into the TV. He was sucked into the Digiworld
Digivolutions: Patamon->Angemon->MagnaAngemon->Seriphimon

Grrrrrrrr, fine.

Digimon Name: Guilemon
Persona: Guilemon is very shy and quiet, he likes to spend time with friends so he can forget his past life.
Bio: Guilemon was a boy who was in school and he was attacked with major headaches in his math class, so he left for the bathroom, none of his friends saw him again, instead, he was transported to the Digi world where he came to be a Guilemon.
Digi line: Giulemon Growlmon WarGrowlmon Gallantmon Gallantmon Crimson Mode

Back
Top Bottom