• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Shop] Sparkly Things

I'm going to a place with WiFi today. I'll be connected to WiFi from 12:40 to 1:00 PM PST.

Is this deal still valid?
If it it, great. I'll see you between the times listed above.

Grass Knot and Stealth Rock for Deoxys.

Time Zone - Pacific Time
Friend Code

I'm still willing to trade, yes, although since you're probably already there by now I don't know whether you'll see this in time. I'll try to be on, I suppose.

Hmm. Yeah, sorry I wasn't on. When I connected to the internet, it wiped my entire Pal Pad.
But I am planning to go there again with my friends (It's a gaming cafe) at around the same time (12:40 to 1:00 PM PST). So do we have a deal?

I'll take the shiny Ninetales, and can offer as many TMs as you want. Be warned, they were obtained by Action Replay. Just tell me which ones you want.
ID
I'll be available for the rest of the day, and usually after 4 on weekdays (GMT -6).

Er. I'm not sure I really need enough TMs right now to make up for the value of a level 100 shiny Ninetales, and I'd really prefer that they were all legit. Is there anything else you could offer?

How about a Shiny Illumise? Female (obviously), nickname MOON (non-changeable), level 41, Timid Nature? I don't know about its EVs, though.
I don't know if it will be enough, but...I'm available to trade right now. (Never mind, I'll be on tomorrow) I'll register you as soon as I receive confirmation.

Last edited:
Er... I'm not really all that interested in Illumise honestly, but all right. If you're available tomorrow (Tuesday) at around 5 PM your time, would that be all right?

How about 5:30 pm on Tuesday, my time? I have honor band after school til 5, so I won't be available at that time.
I'll register you.
I assume you'll be using your Diamond?

I'd like a shiney charmander,I'm willing to give a shiney hardy-natured bellossum
3824 4744 0616,I'm amusing you will use diamond

My time zone is also -5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom