• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Valentine's Day 2010

i'm going to be morbid. i'm going role playing, so, killing stuff in my imagination.
i'm signal, so valentines day sucks for me.

I'm going to see Invictus with my girlfriend as part of a plot to manipulate two of our friends together without them realising it. It's working so far.

My, my, it seems that every house on my street has heart balloons tied to their front gate.

To celebrate, I am going to post generic posts on multiple forums - including this one - that have nothing to do with Valentine's Day.

Not sure what we're going to do today... usually we do whatever Valentine's event is going on on Final Fantasy XI, but she quit a few weeks ago and I haven't been on since then (which puts me under a lot of pressure to either get on and face being scolded by the guildleaders, or not get on and just let the dread build)... also she lives six hours away so it's not like we're going to do anything physically.

Maybe we'll watch a movie and listen to romantic songs or something. And I'll probably buy lots and lots of chocolate to give my friends at school on the next school day just to bug them.

I spent it with my boyfriend. We were dragged to Wal-Mart, but then we went and played Super Smash Bros. Melee for like four hours and ate dinner together and exchanged gifts. He got me a stuffed monkey (he knows me all too well), some chocolate hearts, and a very sweet card. I got him a little Satan plushie with a spinning trident that displays the messages "You are the greatest!" "I love you!" And "<3 <3 <3", and a card. It roxxored <3

Back
Top Bottom