• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

BROTASTIC MAFIA [DAY 4]

Re: BROTASTIC MAFIA [DAY 3]

That'll do.

The villagers decide that no lynch is best lynch, and they all plod off home to heat up tins of Alphabetti Spaghetti.

You have 48 hours for night actions.

Re: BROTASTIC MAFIA [NIGHT 2]

The villagers all rise, somehow innately aware that something is horribly wrong. Perhaps the air is tainted today; that cold scent of copper hangs stagnant, and nobody can enjoy their cheese toasties this morning. Well, perhaps some can appreciate the finer points of blood-scented air.

Gathering in the town square, everyone is immediately subject to the horrible realisation that Midnight and Bachuru are absent. The executioner shrugs, twirling a pen between her fingers. "Perhaps you should go and look for them?"

Perhaps, indeed. The remaining villagers rush to Midnight's house first, smashing down the door with the axe conveniently placed outside - Midnight's genius self-preservation skills were truly underrated - but of course, they are far too late now. Blood soaks black into the carpet, having dribbled out from a neat bullet hole straight through Midnight's brain.

Midnight is dead. She was not mafia.

Beside her, a stricken look on her cold face, is the body of Bachuru, clothes seeped with scarlet. It's only logical, seeing as she seems to have torn her intestines out with a butter knife. Nasty way to go.

Bachuru is dead. She was not mafia.

48 hours for discussion.

This is baaad. Usually by now someone comes in with a huge breakthrough.

I'd rather not abstain today, so let's go with Blaziking for inactivity, since he only posted once on day one.

Hmm. Does sound like a Lovers death.

Sure, I'll back you up on Blaziking for now, but later today when I have more time I'd like to actually go through and make a summary of the game a la what we did in TV Tropes Mafia and Johto Pokemafia, since I, for one, have been getting into too many Mafia games lately to remember the minute details of any of them. (And if someone hasn't posted at all, this'll also help me/us notice that.)

LIVING PLAYERS
newt
Mawile - claims vigilante
Blaziking the Adept
Mai
*MysticMoon
Jack_the_PumpkinKing - claims miller
Minnow
ultraviolet
*Superbird
Worst Username Ever
Dave Strider
Seritinajii - claims inspector

(*Asterisked players are confirmed innocents according to Seritinajii.)

DEAD PLAYERS
The Brainwasher {Walker} - innocent, n0
Flower Doll - mafia, d1
*Wargle - innocent, n1
Escavalier - mafia, d2
Midnight - innocent, n3 (lovers?)
Bachuru - innocent, n3 (lovers?)

DAY ONE
* Walker/The Brainwasher is found dead, flips innocent
* Lots of discussion over why Bachuru was still alive
* Superbird implies knowledge that the game has a vigilante, Midnight calls him out, Superbird responds that he was just speculating
* Superbird softclaims innocence
* ultraviolet suggests an inactive!lynch, Dave Strider immediately posts a contentless don't-kill-me-i'm-active post, Wargle calls him out
* Midnight starts a bandwagon on Flower Doll for inactiveness
* Wargle expresses apparent discomfort with bandwagoning on Flower Doll (votes for her "because I can't do anything about it")
* People who voted for Flower Doll: Midnight, Mai, Bachuru, MysticMoon, Superbird, newt, Mawile, Minnow, ultraviolet, Wargle, Jack_the_PumpkinKing (11)
* People who voted for Wargle: Escavalier (1)
* People who didn't vote: Flower Doll, Blaziking, Worst Username Ever, Dave Strider, Seritinajii (5)
* Flower Doll is executed, flips Mafia

DAY TWO
* Wargle is found dead, flips innocent
* Not really any activity; thread is dead for a couple days
* MysticMoon starts a bandwagon on St. Christopher/Escavalier for inactiveness (even though it is pointed out that he had posted)
* St. Christopher does nothing to fight the bandwagon
* People who voted for St. Christopher: MysticMoon, Midnight, newt, Superbird, Dave Strider, Bachuru, Worst Username Ever, Mai (8)
* People who didn't vote: Mawile, Minnow, ultraviolet, Jack_the_PumpkinKing, Blaziking, Seritinajii, Escavalier (7)
* St. Christopher/Escavalier is executed, flips Mafia

DAY THREE
* no kill
* Thread goes dead for a few days (again)
* Jack_the_PumpkinKing (me) suggests randylynching Mawile
* Mawile claims vigilante, and that he killed Wargle n1
* Seritinajii claims inspector (results: Superbird, Wargle, MysticMoon innocent)
* I claim miller, newt calls me out, I point out that it'd look suspicious if I lie about it or ignore the people calling for roleclaims, Bachuru agrees that it's a lose-lose situation
* Seritinajii starts an abstainment bandwagon
* People who voted to abstain: Seritinajii, Midnight, MysticMoon, ultraviolet, Bachuru, Jack_the_PumpkinKing, Dave Strider, newt (8)
* People who didn't vote: Superbird, Worst Username Ever, Mai, Mawile, Minnow, Blaziking (6)

DAY FOUR
* Midnight and Bachuru are found dead, both innocent
* We pretty much agree they were lovers
* Seritinajii starts an inactivity!bandwagon on Blaziking

---

So, uh... yeah. That only took me like half an hour.

Seri, who did you inspect last night? I'm presuming it turned out innocent, since you didn't mention it yet?

The only thing that bugs me a little about this game is that Seri claimed inspector and Mawile claimed vig - both very dangerous roles to the Mafia - but they're both still alive. But, on the other hand, Bachuru and Midnight are both well-known around here for being good at Mafia, so maybe they decided to target the best players before the dangerous roles?

Back
Top Bottom