• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

:D Wow!
Byrus, I think I'll take the Vulpix~

EDIT: Karkat, I'm not sure what I want... Maybe like $15 or a random item or something?

EDIT2: Actually, if you're rich enough, can I get a Tynamo? Thanks :D~

Last edited:
Hm... how interested are you in a Cleffa? They're pretty kickass, and I have one lying around that I don't think I'm using any time soon.

Thanks for the gifts guys ^^ I am currently hugging these Eevee's right now :D And I have to repay you guys on your birthdays! cuz right now I am brokeeeee

Grass King's birthday on June 1st! Okay, um... I'd give you a Water Stone, but I'm not sure how to give items, and the Dawn Stone I was supposed to give for someone else for their birthday is still in my inventory. Hopefully three days is long enough to figure that out. ^^'

Hrm, just wondering, does the birthday boy/girl need to post in the PRO to claim the gifts? I've never been 100% sure on that.

Happy birthday, Grass King.

You can have an anything because you don't seem to particularly be in need of anything.

Last edited:
Happy wednesday! Here's $15.
Thanks Squorn. I think this has already been added to my account, but just accepting here to mkae sure.

Happy birthday, Grass King.

You can have an anything because you don't seem to particularly be in need of anything.
Well MF, your immediate surrender in our battle would be appreciated, but I think Negrek would frown upon this. (Not that I really need it, since you're going down!:grin:)

Can I have a think about it and get back to you please?

Grass King, you wouldn't want a Elgyem, would you? It comes with a few experience points pending, but I hope you don't mind.

Otherwise you could get a free berry.
Aw, Blastoise, you got me a Little Green Man, named after my Starsign. You're too kind, but I'll make sure he has a good home in my army that will soon be conquering Asber.

Back
Top Bottom