• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Under Pressure (a Pokemon RP) (Still accepting, don't be shy!)

Kimiri looked up at her sister and whined, "But things are just getting exciting! I wanna stay up and see what happens! Exciting stuff never happens to us." she whined. But she got out her sleeping bag and began unrolling it with a sigh. Then, she unrolled her sister's, and got out the spare blanket, and, as she did every night, she let out her Pokemon and tucked them in under the blanket so they could sleep outside their Pokeballs with her. It was habit, and had been since she was six or so when her mother gave her Sparks as a birthday present. Then, she climbed into her sleeping bag and Cleara wound herself around Kimiri's head.

Thorn muttered something in her sleep about "Don't get away," "tranqualizer dart," and, "bag."

(One of you is supposed to decipher that as "To make sure he doesn't get away use the tranqualizer dart in my bag.")

Sounds cool,I'd like to join!

Username:Mewtwo
Character Name:Mysti
Pokemon: (limit two to start, but you'll get more, don't worry. Basics only to start.)Cyndaquil(Ty,M);Mudkip(Skipper,F)
Appearance: Blonde,curly hair,pink glasses,light blue eyes
Biography: (let's not make it too long, but it needs to be of a good size. How about a paragraph?)She was abandoned by her parents at 3,then found by a loving trainer.He taught her all he knew about Pokemon,which inspired her to be a trainer.She started in Jhoto with Cyndaquil,then given Mudkip before moving to Sinnoh.
Personality: (Okay, this might be a little confusing. Keep it basic and simple. A sentence or too, and it isn't set in stone. I'd like to have plenty of breathing room so it can be expanded upon throughout the RP by your characters thoughts, words, and actions.)Fun-loving,hyper at times,isn't too serious

Mysti just got off the ferry to Sinnoh,a completely new region to her.She was kinda cautious at first,but then she got used to it and started running towards the nearest route.Eventually she ended up at Sandgem,tired.She found a tree to rest against and fell asleep,dreaming on the adventures she will have.

Kimiri watched as a new girl came. "Hey, you wanna join the 'We Hate Team Alpha Club'?" she asked, still wide awake. If the girl said yes, well, Kimiri was sure she would say yes, so she didn't even consider that she would say no.
((LOL, you're the first joiner without a negative past towards Team Alpha.))

Kimiri looked shocked. In fact, she was shocked. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHO TEAM ALPHA IS!?!??!?!??!?!?!" she screamed. She looked around and the ruined town around her. "They're the reason this stupid town is in ruins. They're the reason all of u s are stuck here. They're the reason my parents aren't here. They're the reason that it's almost impossible to find any Pokemon around here." she hissed. She burst into tears as she mentioned her parents.

"Oh.I'm sorry,i just came from Jhoto,so I didn't know.Once again,sorry."She said before nodding in undersandment.She then looked up at the clouds."Come on out,everyone!"she said,releasing her Pokemon,hoping they would cheer the girl up.
'Quil,Quil,Cynda!"said Ty,noticing the sad girl in front of her.

Kimiri smiled a little and rubbed her eyes. She had stopped crying. She patted Ty on the head, then Skipper. "I'm fine. It's just been a long two years.' she said. She forced a cheerful smile, somewhat awkwardly. "What's Johto like? Is Team Alpha there?"

"No,otherwise I would know about them."she replied."((I've never owned or played GSC,so I dont know the bad guys there))"There is Team Rocket,though,but they've never done anything with parents,as far as I'm concerned."

((I think it's Team Rocket. I know it's not Team Alpha, I came up with them.))
Kimiri sighed. "I wish we lived in Jhoto." She had a dreamy look on her face. "What's it like?" she asked again, in a voice that clearly expressed that she was daydreaming. She was daydreaming about her mother. A little bit about her father, but mostly her mother, and imagining what they would be doing if they lived there.

"Well,Jhoto's a nice place,nice veiws,and a lot of nice people,too.I didn't get to explore much,because soon after I got mt first two Pokemon,I was moved to Sinnoh.You're wondering how I got my Pokemon,right?Well,Cyndaquil was my starter,and my dad gave me Mudkip before I set sail to Sinnoh!

Kimiri sighed. Sparks tackled her from behind, jolting her out of her daydreams. "That's cool. I'm sure you can help us destroy Team Alpha." she said. Sparks climbed onto her head. "I think that's Sparks. It could be Cleara." at the sound of her name, Cleara moved to settle herself in Kimiri's lap. "OK, Sparks is on my head and this is Cleara." she said.

Back
Top Bottom