• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Scramble Challenge!

:V

FIEN THEN.

Take an uhm.... errr.. what do call those... ARIADOS

You want challenging I GIVE YOU IT

I'll do one on Emerald (without trading). Why not?

One thing, though: I don't want legendaries. Sorry, it's just a thing of mine. Easy ones are appreciated, though, as well as ones that actually come from Hoenn. Other than that, anything goes!

EDIT: My team so far is castform (I want to make a weather team now), crobat (okay), chimecho (I have a feeling this will be hard to find), vileplume (this will officially be a sunny day team, crossing my fingers and hoping not to get a water type now), ninetales (woo sunny day team :D), and sceptile (I hate sceptile :|).

I will be starting this soon! Sunny day team go!

Last edited:
Chimecho is going to be a bitch, so have a Vileplume/Bellossom with it. Oddish are F***ING EVERYWHERE. Just take a Gloom and do what you want with it.

Mai, take a Ninetales(those are available in Emerald, right?) If not, Dusclops.

Alright, I'm starting my own Scramble challenge, on Black. Standard rules, except for that you MUST give it a special evolution clause(IE only evolve after soloing a certain gym leader, beating a certain type a certain amount of times, etc.), no trade via evolution Pokemon, and no non-evolving Pokemon.

Also another challenge on Colosseum. Anything goes, except for trading.

Take thyself a Scolipede. Evolve it into Whirlipede upon the defeat of one Dwebble with thy Venipede. Afore ye evolvest it into Scolipede, defeat a total of four Rock Type Pokemon with thy Whirlipede.

If you only wanted one, pick either or.

For Colosseum, I'm feeling quite evil, so use Duking's Plusle.

Skyman: Take a Simisage, and evolve your Pansage after beating three Sawks, one Audino, and a Yamask. Also take a Cofagrigus, but you cannot evolve your yamask until it reaches level 40

Update time on my Ruby run that is taking forever.

Swampert (Male) Lv. 40 @Mystic Water
-Take Down
-Ice Beam
-Mud Shot
-Surf

Notes: He'll soon become a Water-move HM Slave, with Ice Beam as his only non-HM Move. By the time I'll have to get rid of Mud Shot though Whiscash or Vibrava should learn a significant Ground-type move to make up for it.

Linoone (Female) Lv. 39 @Silk Scarf
-Cut
-Thunderbolt
-Rock Smash
-Strength

Notes: Strength is the main move here, so I'll only use Cut or Rock Smash to finish off opponents so as not to waste PP. Thunderbolt is for water-types. This'll probably be her final moveset.

Vibrava (Female) Lv. 39 @ Everstone
-Crunch
-Fly
-Dragonbreath
-Sand Tomb

Notes: Dragonbreath is the most used move. Crunch and Fly are for Pokes I fight that are weak to nothing else really. I only use Sand Tomb when something like a Magnemite is coming out and I'm too lazy to switch out to Swampert.

Barboach (Male) Lv. 27 @ Exp. Share
-Rest
-Water Gun
-Magnitude
-Snore

Notes: In training. When I rarely use him in battle I mainly use Magnitude, or Water Gun if I have to. Rest and Snore are there because they were better than whichever moves were there before.

I have six badges, and I'm about to go to the route past Fortree. Yeah, yeah, I got a Barboach before I said I would. I had nothing better to do, and more Water-moves will help for Tate and Liza. Then comes Luvdisc and GROUDON :D

Update time!
Emerald:
Badges: 2
Combusken (F) Lv 23
Brave
Double Kick
Peck
Focus Energy
Ember

Heart Gold:
Badges: 1
Crconaw (F) Lv 20
Naive
Scratch
Leer
Water Gun
Bite

Skyman: For Black, use a Vullaby. It has to beat one of Marshal's (he is the fighting type E4 right?) pokemon to evolve. In Colosseum, take Deep King Agnal's Shuckle

Back
Top Bottom