• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TMI Time: Virginity

Are you a virgin?

• Total voters
As to the person who said "why do people assume I'm sour just because I am not getting any", my comment to that is the following ...

?? Why are you saying these things. Why do people who don't want to have sex need to be reminded that it's ~perfectly normal~ to be scared of attachment ...

Unfortunately a lot of the shit ace people and other people who might not want to have sex have to put up with is just this kind of concern trolling! :/

?? Why are you saying these things. Why do people who don't want to have sex need to be reminded that it's ~perfectly normal~ to be scared of attachment ...

Unfortunately a lot of the shit ace people and other people who might not want to have sex have to put up with is just this kind of concern trolling! :/
maybe
right
because

the post
was directed
at people who do want to have sex ?????????????

which i don't doubt is the majority of people posting in here

yes absolutely i'm doing it because i want the whole world to have unsolicited attachmentless sex!!!!!

Seriously?

Why are you saying these things?

Unfortunately a lot of the shit ace people and other people who might want to have sex but are scared of attachment is just this kind of concern trolling!

Most people want to have sex, they're just scared. That's fairly normal and happens to a lot of people. If you're asexual then the post doesn't apply to you, and if you'd managed to take a good glance at what I wrote, you'd probably have figured that out.

Sometimes, Cirrus, I really don't understand your sensitivity.

yes absolutely i'm doing it because i want the whole world to have unsolicited attachmentless sex!!!!!

Seriously?

Why are you saying these things?

Unfortunately a lot of the shit ace people and other people who might want to have sex but are scared of attachment is just this kind of concern trolling!

Most people want to have sex, they're just scared. That's fairly normal and happens to a lot of people. If you're asexual then the post doesn't apply to you, and if you'd managed to take a good glance at what I wrote, you'd probably have figured that out.

Sometimes, Cirrus, I really don't understand your sensitivity.

Tarvos I read your post on page 11 and I have to say it was one of the more sensible opinions here in this thread. You hit the nail on the head, really.

the only thing i will say is

real women are pretty much the best

but anyways, lost my virginity in august. Condoms are the worst thing ever but other than that sex is the single greatest thing ever.

As to the person who said "why do people assume I'm sour just because I am not getting any", my comment to that is the following.

Er? I guess I just generally assume someone isn't having sex because they don't want to, rather than because they're "just scared"! I guess, yeah, I'll admit your post seems concern-trolly to more than just ace people! Whoo?

Also you can be saying gross silly things without necessarily being explicit? I mean, presumably you accept that, say, lack of representation in media is no less bad for minorities than someone crowing hate speech in a public space?

I feel like it's fairly basic to accept that there's a middle ground between not being problematic about things and wanting the whole world to have unsolicited attachmentless sex...

Back
Top Bottom