• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Wolf/Dragon's Daily Quiz Challenge

CJBlazer

Where have I been at?
Welcome to the Wolf/Dragon Quiz Challenge, where each day, yours truly, Wolfmaster Kid, and his companion, DragonHeart, will post ten questions, five of which are about wolves, and the other five will be about dragons.

Do you have what it takes to be called a Wolf/Dragon Expert? Test your skills here. The first person to get all 10 of them right wins for that day. If nobody gets all 10, then it will just be the first with the most correct answers. I will be moderating my answers and Dragon will moderate hers.

So are we ready to begin? If so, lets be starting.

Wolfmaster's Questions

1. What is the only canine that resembles a Timber wolf?
2. How many types of Timber wolves are there?
3. What species of wolf is close to extinction?
4. The two most common wolves are what?
5. How many countries have declared wolves illegal to keep as pets?

Hi I'm DragonHeart and here are my questions:
1. Which dragon species has the acid breath weapon?
2. how many breeds of dragon are there?
3. which dragon is known as a bringer of rain?
4. What colors can a storm dragon be?
5. how many eggs are there in an asian lung clutch?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom