• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Scenes We'd Like From A Hat [revived]

Yami Angel Christian

Created for the BBC, chosen by Dave!
This is an old game I started a while back that proved so popular it's been copied on here 3 times!

The idea should be familiar to anyone who has ever seen Whose Line Is It Anyway or Mock The Week with their Scenes From A Hat and Scenes We'd Like To See respectively (especially with how both shows were concieved by the same people), but if you're not, then it's really quite simple:

I give a scenario (recen e.g. "What You Wouldn't Want To Hear Your Surgeon Say") and you post your ideas for this scenario (another e.g. Jirachu's post about love-sickness and Riku)!

That thread was too focussed to work properly, but this one offers a lot more freedom and many more chances for fun to be had, so let's get started, shall we? First Scenario:

What You Wouldn't Want To Hear Your Surgeon Say!

Try to only post one idea at a time, that way it keeps things clear and unclogged, either way, I guess I'll start then:

You're not going to need that heart, are you?

"Wait... how many incisions do I need to make? Oh, well. Eenie, meeny, meinie, moe..."

Doctor: "Right, well we've no idea what could possibly be causing this ticking noise you keep hearing..."

Surgeon: *Enters the ward* "Has anyone seen my watch?"

Doctor: "Okay, I think I may have an idea..."

Surgeon: "Or my wallet? My keys?"

Doctor: "I'll book you in for surgeory now..."

Surgeon: "Okay, what about my glasses?"

Well, we were supposed to only take out your appendix, but we accidentally took out your entire bowel except for the appendix.

"Just to let you know, I've never successfully done this procedure before. Fingers crossed I actually get it right this time."

Umm... We accidently stuck the needle in too far. A Light Year, to be more precise. Definitely more than an ångstrom.

Back
Top Bottom