• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Closed] Confused PokeMafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

[O]

Companion Cube
Confused PokeMafia​

Rules

1. You know what roles exist; you know not what role you are.
2. Roles and alignments are not revealed upon death.
3. Every player is free to PM with other players during the night to inquire about roles, form alliances, etc.
4. Every player must PM me the name of the player they would like to use their power on.
5. It is up to the players to determine what role they are, what roles others are, and who the Mafia are.
6. All players must PM me whether or not they have a night role. Of course, if you figure out your role does nothing at night, you can just not PM me.
7. In order to end the game, the Innocents must take a vote. If the Innocents vote to end the game and all Mafia are dead, the Innocents win. If the Innocents vote to end the game and one or more Mafia are alive, the Mafia win.
8. Alternate win condition: If the Pikachu Cult controls over 50% of the players, they win.

Roles

Mafia

Scyther: Kills one player each night, regardless of alignment.
Nosepass: Blocks one player's role, regardless of alignment. Usable three times.
Duskull: Learns one player's role. Usable three times.
Skuntank: If the chosen player is killed that night, his or her role will not be revealed, and Skuntank will receive knowledge of his role instead. Usable once.
Haunter: If the chosen player is chosen by another player that night, the other player who chose the same player dies. Usable once. (i.e. if Person A and Person B both choose Person C, and Person A is Haunter, then Person B dies.)

Innocents

Togetic: Protects one player each night.
Kadabra: Learns one player's role each night.
Machoke: If the chosen player was to die that night, then Machoke dies instead.
Dodrio: Learns of all players who visited the chosen player that night. Usable three times.
Forretress: Has two lives. Does not work if lynched. Easy enough. There are two of these.
Sneasel: Vote counts double. Easy enough. There are two of these.
Slowpoke: Unable to vote. Easy enough. There are two of these.
Magikarp: Requires one vote to lynch. Will not die by majority vote. If one player votes for Magikarp while the majority vote for another player, both die.

Pikachu Cult

Pikachu: Every night recruits one player into the cult. Each recruited player becomes a Pichu. If Pikachu dies, all Pichus die.
Pichu: Dies if Pikachu dies. There are zero at start of game.

Notes

I've probably missed something. If there's anything unclear, just reply here and I'll edit this post/answer your question. Let's see how many people this gets. I need at least fifteen to start.

EDIT: I added one more Sneasel and Slowpoke because we had 17 players.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom