• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

New Games: Pokemon Black and White 2

Looks like B2W2 comes out tomorrow in the US.

And, a few days ago, it was confirmed that the male protag is "Nate", white the female protag is "Rosa".

Not bad, I guess. Still better than Hilda/Hilbert.

You all have fun while I wait 6-8 days.

Ugh, when Dad said that he had cancelled the preorder, should've just preordered it from GameStop for pick-up *grumble grumble*

Canceled order. Now I just have to hope that my father wakes up early enough to get to Target ASAP (and before 9:45).

Last edited:
Ninetales is pretty nice when it's got Nasty Plot going for it (and it can make Overheat usable, if you wanna go for that). Golurk has rockets for feet, so that's probably all you need to make that choice.

I prefer Power Swap in concert with Overheat, which may or may not be your thing in-game.

Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, Energy Ball/Solarbeam, Will-o-Wisp would be excellent coverage and support for all-purpose in-game. You can also eschew NP for Hex, which gives extra coverage at BP 100 after WoW, but consider carrying X Special for when you're relying on Ninetales for sweeping.

Does anyone who owns the Japanese version of the game know when the Memory Link function first appears? (Also, what you need to do from the BW end. Does it involve Download Mode?)

Does anyone who owns the Japanese version of the game know when the Memory Link function first appears? (Also, what you need to do from the BW end. Does it involve Download Mode?)
It's pretty early. I didn't take note of when it popped up.

There's two ways! One, yes, involves download mode and having two DSes; that's the easier one and I don't know how it works. Alternatively, you can link your BW2 to your global link account and input a code and then you have it. If you were like me and didn't do that for ages, there's someone in the Pokémon Center who'll trigger the cutscenes.

Hey guys, guess what.

photo.jpg

Aw, yeah. (Won't actually play until, like, 1, though.)

It appears right at the start. (No I do not own the game, I am just that good. =3 I watched Marriland's adventure)

Name: Kyouhei
Nature: Brave
Title: Ace Trainer
Monies: 2956
Badges: 2
Pokédex: 25

Dewott Shellgun (m) @ N/A Lv 19
Modest
Torrent

Tackle
Focus Energy
Water Gun
Razor Shell

Riolu Animus (m) @ N/A Lv 18
Quirky
Inner Focus

Foresight
Quick Attack
Endure
Force Palm

Growlithe Afflata (f) @N/A Lv 15
Sassy
Intimidate

Ember
Leer
Odor Sleuth
Helping Hand

Last edited:
GameStop was doing a Keldeo giveaway leading up to the release date, but I don't think there actually was any bonus for preordering.

Name: Kyouhei
Nature: Brave
Title: Ace Trainer
Monies: 2956
Badges: 2
Pokédex: 25

Dewott Shellgun (m) @ N/A Lv 19
Modest
Torrent

Tackle
Focus Energy
Water Gun
Razor Shell

Riolu Animus (m) @ N/A Lv 18
Quirky
Inner Focus

Foresight
Quick Attack
Endure
Force Palm

Growlithe Afflata (f) @N/A Lv 15
Sassy
Intimidate

Ember
Leer
Odor Sleuth
Helping Hand
I'm looking for Riolu and Growlithe, where'd you get them? All I have is my Oshawott and a level seven Mareep, so I'm really hoping I can get them soon.

Also, why the heck isn't Dream Radar free? That's seriously stupid.

Mystery Gift is still unlocked in Castelia, right?

You have it literally from the beginning, before you click New Game.

I'm looking for Riolu and Growlithe, where'd you get them? All I have is my Oshawott and a level seven Mareep, so I'm really hoping I can get them soon.

You get Riolu the same place you get Mareep.

Also, why the heck isn't Dream Radar free? That's seriously stupid.

*shrug* It's $3.

Back
Top Bottom