• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Contest! Woo! Yeah!

gardeum1.png

this space-y enough?

:P
If backgrounds aren't included, should I just edit my Deoxys to not have a background?

no:unsure:i thought that spiritomb looked like a wormhole. it is a wormhole like thing, after all.

I was gonna put clothes on, but it was kinda hard, so Pikachu is pretending to be Luigi! ...And the hat is too big, so it slides off, adding a cute effect!

Luigichu.png

Oooohface:
RocketDeoxys14189.png

Creativity: 13/20
You really could've expanded on the "rocket" idea.
[Re]Coloration: 12/15
Makes sense.
Quality 23/30
The fire is missing on its left leg where there's gray.
[Topic]ness 22/25
How much do I like it? 5/10
Total: 75/100

Jewel Espeon:
spacedragonair.png

Creativity: 17/20
Interesting idea.
[Re]Coloration: 12/15
Very space-y. The stars contrast the black a bit too much, but meh.
Quality 25/30
No complaints.
[Topic]ness 24/25
How much do I like it? 7/10
Total: 85/100

Ferrikpm:
planetvoltorb.png

Creativity: 10/20
You really could've done something more, like making it bumpy, or something.
[Re]Coloration: 4/15
Why navy? It's a planet, right?
Quality 22/30
The craters are barely noticeable.
[Topic]ness 19/25
How much do I like it? 4/10
Total: 59/100

Xikaze:
gardeum1.png

Creativity: 17/20
A Pokémon sitting on a planet... good idea, but not the greatest.
[Re]Coloration: 14/15
No complaints.
Quality 29/30
Nearly perfect. Nitpicky things: The planet looks like it's in front of Gardevoir, notice how Gardevoir's butt doesn't vome over the side that we can see? Also, there is random black outline under the armpit.
[Topic]ness 23/25
The Pokémon isn't exactly space-y, but it sitting on a planet makes up for most of that.
How much do I like it? 10/10
Total: 93/100

3rd place: Ooohface
2nd place: Jewel Espeon
1st place: Xikaze

Awards coming when people say what they want.

Last edited:
Oh crap. I forgot to make the trophies. If They're not done by tonight, you have permission to e-stab me. Really.

Also: I will put up the new contest eventually, but I have to think of a good theme and work up the will to judge it.

Back
Top Bottom