• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Pokémon do you want to be playable in the PMD series?

Re: What Pokémon do you want to be playable in the PMD series?

Ending the PMD series' discrimination against Dark/Poison/Ghost types by letting you have one as a starter or trusty partner would be nice. I'd love to be a Misdreavus. :3

Other than that, I'd love it if all the first-form pokemon were an option, but since that won't happen,pokemon like Riolu, Growlithe, Vulpix, Trapinch, Gible, Dratini, Bagon, Larvitar, Buneary...Well, I may as well second everything everyone said before me.

Trapinch and Tyrogue.

And I can't remember if Machop stopped being available after PMD1; if it did, it should return.

I also agree with cutting the Dark/Poison/Ghost discrimination down. Murkrow, Nidoran and Duskull would be good canditates for each one.

there's not much that can be done about the ghost discrimination unless there's a ghost that can't phase and can evolve, because walking through walls would annoy new players that don't know that it uses up a lot of belly.

EIT: drifloon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom