• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Dragons Den Sprite Shop

DragonHeart

The Heir of Dragons
Hello and welcome to the Dragons Den, here you will find many spriting options you will never see anywere else and some basic common spriting options, right here in my shop! I think i will first tell you my rules
1.if i have more than 5 unfinished requests please refrain from requesting anymore until 1 or more of them are done
2.have fun requesting
and thats it for the rules, now for
WHAT I CAN DO:
recolors
retypes
fusions (no more than 3 pokemon please)

CUSTOMS: most of these can be requested as an addition to a retype or fusion
albino pokemon (special recolor)
royal pokemon (special recolor)
evil pokemon (special recolor)
posessed pokemon
mystic clones (also works for recolors and please tell me what color you want the clone lines to be)
pokemon of the season (please request as a seperate sprite)
flat recolors
outlines
negative outlines
Phantom recolor
pokemon scenes

NEW: Gargoyls!!!!

Last edited:
As a tip: Use a site like Imgur or Photobucket to upload images and use the image code instead of attaching, which has an image limit.

Retype Pigeot to Fire, please.

Can I have a fusion (A splice right?) I've been wanting one of a Garbodor and a Spinda? Thanks!!
By the way as Absoul was saying, if you don't want to register, Tinypic is good for hosting a image without needing to register.

sorry the garboder isnt vey good i really wasnt sure what to do with that
and thanks for the tips not to be mean or rude or anything but i prefer to use attachments, if thats okay?

Attachments

• abc123.png
    abc123.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 162
  • abcd123.png
    abcd123.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 161
here you go guys sorry it took so long and the arcanine looks kinda wierd

Attachments

• 22.png
    22.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 144
  • aaaa.png
    aaaa.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 144
UPDATE!!!!!!
i can now do flat recolors,outlines,and negative outlines:
i am also working on negative recolors if someone could request one and when im done tell me what they think that would be awesome, thanks!

Attachments

• flat recolors.png
    flat recolors.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 130
  • outline.png
    outline.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 130
  • - outline.png
    - outline.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 131
Hrrr... Reshiram as a negative. And also Zekrom as a negative.

request has overloaded servers. rebooting in 3... 2...

okay yes im sorry that i diddn't do the reshiram but when i finished the zekrom i had an awsome idea to do phantom pokemon instead of negatives so if someone could please request a phantom that would be awsome

Attachments

• -pokemon1.png
    -pokemon1.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 107
  • -pokemon2.png
    -pokemon2.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 107
Can you do trainers? If so I'd like Bill from FR/LG recolored to look like Joshua from The World Ends with You.

If not, I would like Toxicroak fused with Sigilyph please. u-u

okay guys here you go sorry for the confusion on the zekrom and i can do phantoms offcially now

Attachments

• p2.png
    p2.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 100
  • p3.png
    p3.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 101
Back
Top Bottom