• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions I doodled all over the place (and I still am)

xkze

poor choices in past friends/demeanor, aware of it
Pronoun
they
so I was doodling and then I figured if I was going to show anyone, why not show you guys

'cause you know
...well, why not.

protip: the thread will look a little more pleasing in a style with a white background. just 'cause.

but yeah let's get this failtrain rollin'

humvee.png

polk.png

vee.png

yourmom.png

billy.png

etc etc

kateb.png

(I srsly only noticed my similarities to Kate Beaton's style a few minutes ago)
(though that drawing was obviously exaggerated)

also take note that I am open for doodly suggestions at the moment

Last edited:
XDDD Wow.
These doodles are full of win.
For suggestion, I guess I would suggest, something Chuck Norris related. -roundhousepunch'd-

if suggestions are necessary, I'd wonder what would happen if GIR took on Marvin.

well I already drew you something so
just make it work

I will give you the title "The misanthropic shew's hat".

Use your imaginaaation!

shew.png

what is a shew, btw

hills.png

watch out, julie andrews!!

Last edited:
Ha, excellent. A shrew is a small rodent, similar-ish to a mouse.

I forgot to say, I love your style and the creativity of your drawings. That Chuck Norris one is just genius.

I know what a shrew is, silly, but you totally said "shew"

"The genderly confused chav stuck up a tree calling for bacon while an anthro porygon ponders over the subconscious messages of "Madonna of the Rocks"."

is probably the most random thing that I can come up with at the moment. I suggest because this art be bitchin'.

Back
Top Bottom