• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open The Place Where You Request Stuff

Is this thread useful?

• Yes

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Kinda

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Artist: Black Yoshi
Username: TS/Luxcario
Art: Dragonite flying over a desert/wasteland at sunset. There are several geysers of fire spraying up out of the ground. Part of the sky has gone dark.
Other: There should be cracks in the ground, and you can see half of the sun. In the dark bit of the sky, there is lightning.

People, i can now only do pokemon spriting or anything that has to do with spriting. If anyone has given me a request not for that, i'm sorry, but i will not be able to do it. We I hope this won't be any conveinience to people.

Artist: Anyone who can make banners
Username: FyreSkai
Art: A banner with flowing letters that says, "Live by the moon, Love by the screen".
Other: Some sort of nighttime-y background.

Back
Top Bottom