• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon: Shadow Apocalypse

"Its the Shadow Society's doing. We should go somewhere safer. I have underground refuge. Follow me." She smiled. She jumped into the air, switched to Drill Mode and drilled a hole into the ground.

Rogue watched her drill underground and hesitantly jumped down to follow her. "Come on. She isn't viral. I trust her." He called to the others.

Leslie saw that Rogue had immediately trusted in Sandra. She talked to herself and noticed that Sandra was digging a hole.
"I suppose we should follow her, i guess." Leslie said, waringly. She couldn't immediately put her trust in the Excadrill, but took a chance and followed Sandra.

Mohac didn't trust the Excadrill, at all. It was so knowing of everything that was happening that it must have been of low decency. There were too little trustworthy Pokèmon in this viral world for them to be jumping to such large conclusions. But as usual, he stayed quiet. The only people that were extending a hand for Mohac trusted Sandra, so he would have to go with it for now. But Mohac was going to keep an eye out... He followed the Excadrill.

As Rogue landed down at the bottom of the hole, he checked his surroundings. He gasped when he saw that Sandra's home was vast. It was a simple home, but it extended over a large room. He noticed some tunnels extending at the far right while there was a rock made couch nearby.

Sandra unfolded from drill mode and extended a claw to him. "Well, good thing we are now undergorund. Allow me to explain. The Shadow Society is responsible for everything. I managed to escape just as they released a gas at the heart of the forest. I have been sneaking around for sometime, spying on them. By any chance, who here knows the Legend of the Seventeen?"

Legend of the Seventeen? Rogue was sure he had heard his master tell him once, when his master wasn't so crel. "I believe I heard some bits. Drizleon and Flarix are two of them. What does that have to do with our situation?"

"The Shadow Society are planning to awaken them and make them viral as well," said Sandra. "They want to destroy the Gildor Region and rebuild it in their own image."

Their own image? he wondered, shuddering. "Thank you for telling us." He turned to the group. "What should we do about this?" he asked them.

Leslie had a confused look on her face, but in a strange way she understood the current situation. Rogue asked the group for any ideas on where they go from there.
"Obviously we should prevent this virus from spreading," she said. "Unless any of you guys have any other bright ideas."

"Well," Mohac murmured, extremely nervous to speak up at last. "Judging by the look on Rogue's face, these Seventeen aren't very perky characters. That leads me to believe that it may not be the greatest plan to just march in there and demand death. We may want to do it a little elusively."

Celeblasdir was silent the whole way down to Sandra's home. He pondered everything that was said, and eventually he spoke up. "Are there not seventeen types? Does that have anything to do with it, Sandra?" asked the Squirtle. "If so, you could join us; that would make five of the seventeen".

Sandra sighed. "Allow me to explain. The Seventeen are the guardian dragons who are responsible for empowering Pokemon. Flarix of fire, Drizleon of Ice, Shuriken of Fighting, Florian of grass, Auriax of psychic. Those are all I can remember."

"Wait, if Drizleon is Ice...wouldn't he be on Glastron?" wondered Rogue.

"Ok, then" the Squirtle said, still quite confused. "But earlier I asked you if you saw my friend; she's a Piplup, with a shell necklace. Each shell has an engraved rune, representing what happened that day" Celeblasdir related, with tears in his eyes.

Sandra looked at the Squirtle. "There is a high chance they enslaved her for testing. The Shadow Society have a ship in the harbor daily in the morning."

"We should board the ship," suggested Rogue. "If she is captured, we might be able to rescue her. Who's with me?"

"I can help," said Sandra.

Celeblasdir's eyes lit up. A chance to rescue Túneth! He couldn't believe it. "We could rescue some, have them join our party, or our cause at least" he said, "some support would be nice. We're what, five Pokemon against a whole syndicate? We need some help!"

Celeblasdir had a point. There was no way that only 5 pokemon could save Túneth. They did need help. Leslie sighed. "If only i could find my sister and my friends from my tribe," she said. "Anyone know anyone that could help? Let alone, find my sister?"

Anyone that could help., Leslie had said. His eyes, bright just a moment before, were turning dark and somber. "Our tribe has a sacred spring, were we go to in dire times. I'm not supposed to tell anybody, but it has to be done. We could find Háldor, a friend of mine. He is as brave as a Finneon as there could be" Celeblasdir said. He felt a shiver down his spine, as it was prohibited to speak about the Holy Spring; hopefully, the Kelvar Cora would pardon him.

Rogue nodded. "There might be something we could do. We could get aboard the ship disquised as Virals. However, there should be a visit to this Finneon."

"We could split up. Three of us could board the ship. Hypno, you could come with me to the spring with the Squirtle while Rogue here goes with the Wyrma. You two could communicate via telekinesis, I hope." Sandra gazed at the two, Leslie and Rogue, hoping this would work.

"Oi," Mohac said, instantly retracting and wishing he hadn't spoken. Fool! But now he had to, it was too late.
"I can fly," he said. "So if that changes anything..."

Rogue nodded. The Wyrma seemed very shy to him, which wasn't unusual. "Flying might come in handy. Especially if we are caught. Alright. I will go with Mohac. I will hopefully have a secure connection to Leslie and maybe Celeb."

Leslie nodded. "Okay, so I'm going with Sandra, I suppose?" she asked. "Where shall we head to? And I'm not sure if i can communicate through telekinesis, but I'll try."

"We'll be going into the Old Kinleaf; it is hostile to those who tread heavily on its sacred ground. Do you have any sandwiches left, Leslie? We might need an offering" said Celeblasdir.

Back
Top Bottom