• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Song Choice Mafia IV: Love And Revenge (INNOCENT WIN)

Re: Song Choice Mafia IV: Love And Revenge (Day 2)

Nope, I have no info. Just popping in to say I'm here, even though I'm on vacation.

ugh, boring. no lynch, then.

i guess i'll go ahead and follow the others and...

sit on the fence (abstain)

Nobody comes to any semblance of a decision on this extra-long day. The patrons can hear a voice in the back shouting "My GOD you people are borin-"

There is silence, then another note drops from the ceiling.

"We apologize again for the long day phase and the angry employee. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked, have been sacked."

No one has died. 24 hours for night actions.

Re: Song Choice Mafia IV: Love And Revenge (Night 2)

An annoyed voice calls through a loudspeaker the next morning about how nothing's happened even though the voice has supposedly 'given you all a week', waking up the patrons. It is quickly silenced.

No one has died. 48 hours to discuss.

Re: Song Choice Mafia IV: Love And Revenge (Day 3)

Well... inactive mafia?

Well, I vote inactive lynch, better than doing nothing.

ugh, what's the POINT in joining a mafia game if you're not even going to be active, i ask you u___u

voting to lynch respecttheblade solely on the account that he hasn't posted during the day phase.

I'm okay with RTB. Pretty sure he hasn't been active in Mafia lately.

Wait a minute. How would we even know it's inactive mafia? With two kills in each of the previous nights, the mafia can't be inactive. My theory is that a) they became inactive during the last night, or b) they're screwing with us.

Wait a minute. How would we even know it's inactive mafia? With two kills in each of the previous nights, the mafia can't be inactive. My theory is that a) they became inactive during the last night, or b) they're screwing with us.

After we lyne RTB I vote we lynch Pinkamena. Obviously defending the inactive don, or is the don and is trying to sound innocent by 'defending' and doing 'ye olde "devil's advocate" theory.

After we lynch RTB I vote we lynch Pinkamena. Obviously defending the inactive don, or is the don and is trying to sound innocent by 'defending' and doing 'ye olde "devil's advocate" theory and her buddy.

Darn scum

Back
Top Bottom