• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hurt feelings, mafia problems

Gastronomer

Pronoun
any
I posted in the introduction thread, my problem, I am being ignored. I can't play, mafia, when I try to make a post, I can't. Why am I, being ignored? How can I play, mafia?

Right, well, first off, you aren't being ignored intentionally. Everyone here is too nice to do something like that. The fact that no one posted in your introduction thread is probably because someone else joined shortly after you, and older introduction threads are usually never looked at. If you're feel like your ignored, post! Posting often (not spamming though) helps to get you noticed. And finally, to join mafia, you have to join the Mafia players user group first. You can do this by looking at the rules thread in mafia; there's a link that will take you there.

Keep in mind that you will have to wait for a new game to be posted in the sign-ups thread. It is impossible to join a game that has already started. You'll have to be patient, though, as there aren't many games running at the moment. A few weeks ago there weren't any running at all, so be glad that there's at least some activity in the mafia forum.

Back
Top Bottom