• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Chaon vs superbird

Well then, I guess Gorouna couldn't use her own body as a 'sharp rock'. Oh well.

Well, Gorouna, I'd say we should try to keep the Rollout combo going. That's going to help us a lot in the near future. Now, if you somehow miss or something and the combo stops, let's take the opportunity to Chill then, unless Valence uses Will O' Wisp, in which case use Protect, but only once.

Rollout ~ Rollout/Chill/Protect ~ Rollout/chill/protect

Thanks for the reffing, by the way. That RNG cult really did help me...

Eh, I think I've given this long enough.

Chaon is Dqed. Superbird gets $16 and I get $10.

Dokon and Valence get two experience points each. Gorouna and Theod both get one.

Back
Top Bottom