• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

clearpikmin vs Zapi

Destiny Bond ~ chill ~ Psyshock / Calm Mind

If he protects against Psyshock on the last action, Calm Mind.

clearpikmin [OOO]
[Smog] gastly (M) <Levitate>
Health: 40%
Energy: 4%

Zapi [OOO]
[Wally] ralts (M) <Synchronize>
Health: 13%
Energy: 27%
Status: Feeling pretty level-headed, but not in good shape. + 2 special attack, + 1 special defense | Light screen activated (To last for three more actions), Imprison activated (To last for five more actions)

Round six

Smog gives a feeble hiss as he prepares to go out with a bang. Volatile gases begin to billow out from the Gastly's poisonous aura, shrouding the clearing in a haze of thick, black smoke. Wally begins to cough and splutter as the noxious fumes surround him, and he anxiously peers through the mess, trying to catch sight of his foe, but with little success. Smog snarls angrily as he tries to build up the needed pressure, but he's just too tired to muster up the strength. His form grows fainter and fainter, while the smoke around him grows thicker and blacker, before he's finally forced to release what little pent up energy he managed to sustain. Wally gives a startled shriek as a miniature explosion of poisonous gases rocks the clearing, blackening the patch of grass where Smog was hovering.

The blast ultimately proves to more flash than substance however, and Wally is left more surprised by the noise than he is injured. Nevertheless, he's left coughing and spluttering before the last remnants of the blast begin to fade, and he's still left in dire shape himself. Not quite as bad as Smog though; the ghost is drifting listlessly near the ground, clearly out for the count.

End of round six

clearpikmin [XOO]
[Smog] gastly (M) <Levitate>
Health: 40%
Energy: 0%

Zapi [OOO]
[Wally] ralts (M) <Synchronize>
Health: 9%
Energy: 26%
Status: Wondering what just happened. + 2 special attack, + 1 special defense | Light screen activated (To last for two more actions), Imprison activated (To last for four more actions)

Battle notes

- Sorry for taking so long to write a paragraph, I've had a busy week, and I wanted to clarify something first.
- Explosion's power was greatly reduced due to Smog's lack of energy.
- clearpikmin sends out.
- Zapi attacks.
- clearpikmin attacks.​

Start off by trying Destiny Bond, then hit him with Magical Leaf. If you're unable to use those (because Coral protects or you're asleep or whatever), just chill.

When the third action comes around, chill if you have used both Destiny Bond and Magical Leaf successfully or if he protects/you're asleep. If you didn't use Destiny Bond before, Endure; and if you didn't use Magical Leaf did use Destiny Bond, try Magical Leaf again.

Destiny Bond / chill ~ Magical Leaf / chill ~ Endure / chill / Magical Leaf

why are my commands so confusing :c

Late, sorry.

Zapi wins by DQ. She gets $16, and I get $10. Wally gets 2 experience points, while Smog and Coral each get one.

Back
Top Bottom