• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Shop] Protean Froakies + others for trade

I need a Dratini with extreme speed... Apparently you get it from HG/SS, but I can't be bothered because I reset my older games. Anyway, since it can pass the move by breeding, it doesn't seem too rare, so can anyone offer me one?

I figured I'd just bump this thread since I'm still offering the stuff I've already mentioned. I have even more hidden abilities if anyone needs them, including sheer force Nidos, multiscale Dragonite and prankster Sableye. I also have over 2k BP from trying to get a 100 win streak in the battle Maison, so I can offer you pricey items from there too, like the ability capsule.

I actually have hidden ability extreme speed Dragonite if you wanted me to breed you a Dratini? It might take me a short while to find a suitable trading time just because I don't have oodles of free time and I'm GMT, which always seems to put a spanner in the works!

EDIT: Just noticed the Ireland in your location which uh... quite obviously also makes you GMT. Maybe this won't be so difficult after all! :'D Just let me know when you're free to trade maybe next week some time - I should be available most weekday evenings.

Yeah, that'd be great! I'm free on weekday evenings too, so you can send me a VM when you're ready to trade and we're both online. Is there any particular Pokémon you wanted in return?

Nothing which I can think of off of the top of my head... Hidden Ability Snorunt or a Ditto with nice IVs would be appreciated but to be honest I'm really not that bothered if you can't provide; after all, this is nearly no effort for me since I had to breed about 40 kabillion of these things so, breeding one more is genuinely a non-issue. :P

I'll send you a message when I've actually been bothered to breed the thing some time next week. :-)

I actually have a hidden ability Snorunt, so I'll be happy to give that to you. Also, I just realised I'm not sure if I have your friend code? My list is really long and I've lost track. (that's what I get for friending literally everyone who sends me a request, ha) My code is in my sig.

Back
Top Bottom