• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[SPOILERS!] About the hero/heroine of BW in B2W2

I finished Black yesterday (and what a blast! great game) and I've been reading on B2W2 stuff but something left me puzzled.

As you may know, B2W2 take place two years after BW and several characters that were in BW come back in B2W2 (Cheren for example is a gym leader). However, I've seen no mention of what happens to the hero/heroine of BW. In HGSS you can fight the hero of FRLG (Red), but so far it seems the hero of BW is absent from B2W2. Why is that? Are there any rumours concerning this?

BW1 protag is completely absent and nobody seems to know why or how. N only mentions them by name if you transfer your BW1 data to BW2.

They're the same person; the protagonist of BW1 dies and is reborn years later in a new body in BW2, having been made immortal by the night hag Ravel Puzzlewell. However, because of a flaw in the immortality spell, the protagonist loses all the memories of the previous incarnation.

They're the same person; the protagonist of BW1 dies and is reborn years later in a new body in BW2, having been made immortal by the night hag Ravel Puzzlewell. However, because of a flaw in the immortality spell, the protagonist loses all the memories of the previous incarnation.

You definitely have a point. =D

It also would be difficult to establish a team for the main charry, as he/she have no counterpart in the anime, whereas Red did, and thus the basis for his team.

Also which protag would you use? Male or Female? They had the by in GSC/HGSS as Red was the only protag in RBGY, but BW has two porotags for arguement's sake...or would it be some sort of version exclusive thing?

And that still brings up what the team would be....

It also would be difficult to establish a team for the main charry, as he/she have no counterpart in the anime, whereas Red did, and thus the basis for his team.
Eh? Red's team is based on event Pokémon in the first gen (albeit Pikachu from Yellow which was loosely based on the animé).

Still confirms my point, just corrects the facts behind it...

No it doesn't? Sure, Red has a pikachu because of Yellow (and thus, yes, the anime), but the rest of his team consists of three fully-evolved Kanto starters, the snorlax that one can catch with the Pokéflute, and a lapras one gets from saving Silph Co (or, alternatively, an espeon evolved from the eevee one gets in Celadon).

Espeon would've been a bitch because Psychic would hurt, but Lapras in HGSS is pretty tough too, since there's permanent Hail and its Blizzards are 100% accurate.

I think it would be cool if whichever protagonist you had on BW1 would pop up to fight you with your BW1 team after you used Memory Link.

Back
Top Bottom