• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[WANTED] HA Buneary

Orchestra

Musical Luxray
Pronoun
they
Thanks to family being the greatest things in the world, and by that I mean robbing you blind the moment you turn your back, I'm down a copy of Soul Silver and White.

The latter is the issue. I had many, many many dream world pokemon on that game with their hidden abilities as well as special moves, so I am reasonably ticked.

SO, in that regard, I am looking for most pokemon with hidden abilities. But since, according to the guidelines, only one pokemon may be asked for per post, I'll start with something small.

Looking for a Buneary with its hidden ability, Limber. Gender, IVs, egg moves, and level don't matter. Just the pokemon and ability.

Make an offer, and I will see what I can do for you.

Friend Code: 2165-5759-5816
(GMT: -6:00 Central Time)

If you still need one, I just got a HA Buneary from Wonder Trade (sadly it's in a regular pokeball though). If there are some other specific ones you need, I also have a bunch of Dream Ball females (some with HA, some without) that I can breed if needed. :3

I'm rarely picky about the pokeballs, so that's no real issue. x3 That is great though. Is there anything you would like for it?

As for anything else, I'm sure there are others, but nothing I'm desperate for as of yet. Thank you though.

I don't think I need anything particular in exchange, so just feel free to send me some random filler pokemon, I guess :P

I've added your FC, and I'll probably be online randomly during the day and later in the evening (my FC is 1650-2210-4496 and my in-game name is Hans). My timezone is GMT+2 so maybe you might be around when it's evening/night here?

Back
Top Bottom