• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ON TAGGING AND HOW NOT TO DO IT

Anywho, no use arguing over what's been resolved. You don't like it, too bad, but if you must have your way, talk to Butterfree
dorito eevee, master of starting passive-aggressive arguments and then running from them

For some reason, I can't see how the tag cloud being messed up is going to hinder your ability to search by tag.
tags represent a small finite set of possible search terms. searching outside of that set is rather useless. thus I would be far more inclined to glance through the existing list of tags for something close to what I want than guess wildly and hope someone else had the same thought I did.

dorito eevee, master of starting passive-aggressive arguments and then running from them

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. This argument has been resolved and was over before you even got here. What are you going to gain by further arguing with me? I can't change anything. I'm not admin. If you disagree with the decision, PM Butterfree. It's as simple as that. O.o;

Last edited:
Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. This argument has been resolved and was over before you even got here. What are you going to gain by further arguing with me? I can't change anything. I'm not admin. If you disagree with the decision, PM Butterfree. It's as simple as that. O.o;

I don't think this ever was about any decision

Just leave it alone already. Seriously, picking on one person, just to prove a point, is sorta stupid, especially when the point isn't really that...pointy. Who cares if Deretto annoys you, or makes you feel like vengeful inside? We're on all this forum, and we all have opinions. Who's to say that one's opinion is better then other? =/ If anything, why don't you just ignore eachother until all those feelings are subsided, yeah?

Who cares if Deretto annoys you
I do
B3.png

Who's to say that one's opinion is better then other? =/
Me
B3.png

improved at thread titles is used to keep track of what threads were marked failing at thread titles that were then changed

I don't really agree with it either but whatever

I originally tagged threads "improved at thread titles" to keep track of people who improved their thread titles rather than thread titles that were improved but then Tailsy went and changed a ton of thread titles and retagged them all and now there isn't that distinction any more. The tag is kinda useless now (because honestly who cares if Tailsy changed the title :| I want to know who took the effort to not ignore the fact that their titles sucked)

Were you really expecting everyone to change their own titles ?_? ps the tag was pretty useless in the first place if that was all you were doing

Anyway I fixed it so that 'improved at thread titles' is no longer a tag; tagging something 'failing at thread titles' will probably get you a punch in the face from me. Also being a dick in tags is not on and will probably get you an infraction for flaming. :3

I think the Mystery Dungeon tags need to be removed. It's too big, and nobody labels their threads things like "third generation" anyway.

Why not?

It's useful for finding threads relating to Mystery Dungeon.

Can you still search for threads by prefix?

It used to. It doesn't really need it.

Currently, yes, but that's because it's shortly after the release of a Mystery Dungeon game. The hype will probably die down within a month or two. Same thing happened last time with the Mystery Dungeon subforum: active for about a month or so, then dead.

Back
Top Bottom