• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ledyba Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Lunatone, Makuhita (Male), Shinx (Female), Tyrogue, Wailmer (Female), Horsea (Male), Dragon Scale, Whimsicott (Female)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 1155
Partner Pokémon: Smeargle

Tangela Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Lunatone, Makuhita (Male), Shinx (Female), Tyrogue, Wailmer (Female), Horsea (Male), Dragon Scale, Whimsicott (Female)
Total Points: 1200

Staravia-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1245

Capture: +45 Points
Haunter Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Lunatone, Makuhita (Male), Shinx (Female), Tyrogue, Wailmer (Female), Horsea (Male), Dragon Scale, Whimsicott (Female), Staravia (Female)
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 1350

Capture: +45 Points
Haunter Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Lunatone, Makuhita (Male), Shinx (Female), Tyrogue, Wailmer (Female), Horsea (Male), Dragon Scale, Whimsicott (Female), Staravia (Female)
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 1350

Catching, and moving into the Field.

Capture: +60 Points
Spoink Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Lunatone, Makuhita (Male), Shinx (Female), Tyrogue, Wailmer (Female), Horsea (Male), Dragon Scale, Whimsicott (Female), Staravia (Female), Haunter (Male)
Total Points: 1455

Capture: +60 Points
Spoink Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Lunatone, Makuhita (Male), Shinx (Female), Tyrogue, Wailmer (Female), Horsea (Male), Dragon Scale, Whimsicott (Female), Staravia (Female), Haunter (Male)
Total Points: 1455

Sure, why not.

I'll catch him, and if you don't mind me posting this now, I would like a Pomeg berry for my end-of-Catching Show prize.

No problem, makes my job easier.
Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Lunatone, Makuhita (Male), Shinx (Female), Tyrogue, Wailmer (Female), Horsea (Male), Dragon Scale, Whimsicott (Female), Staravia (Female), Haunter (Male), Spoink (Male) and a Pomeg Berry.
Your total comes to $10.

Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Snubbull (Male), Togepi (Female), Servine (Male), Lopunny (Female), Cleffa (Male), Muk (Female) and a Tamato Berry.

Bonsly Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Geodude (Female), Snorunt (Female), Snover (Male), Riolu (Male)
Total Points: 1440
Partner Pokémon: Mudkip

Nosepass Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Geodude (Female), Snorunt (Female), Snover (Male), Riolu (Male)
Total Points: 1485
Partner Pokémon: Mudkip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom