• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dreams~

My dream from last night (which I half-disliked):

I can't remember all of it but this is as good as I can do.
I was playing some sort of game with nearly all of the Naruto characters, where half of them sort of acted possesed and the other half tried to run away from them. On the first round I didn't like it, so I hugged Rock Lee for no apparent reason :3
Then on the second round I hugged him again :)

I think that dream represents how much I miss him. They've replaced Naruto with Superman, etc. for awhile =(

That's all I can remember.

Last edited:
Last night I had a weird dream about Super Smash Bros. Brawl, probably because I had been playing for several hours before I went to sleep.

At first, it looked like I was just playing the game, but it went in and out of a sort of first-person view, like a shooter. I was Toon Link, and I was trying to beat these bosses that I swear I have never seen before. The first was like a gigantic Geodude, but it was a liquid Geodude. It had veins and these giant muscles, and creepy eyes. He was a really hard boss and his HP went all across the screen. The stage was like an underground rock tunnel. When I finally beat him, someone (I think) told me that there were more bosses until I could "beat" the game.

The first one was this guy that looked like Buu from Dragon Ball. There were diamonds levitating around him, and he just stayed in one place. The stage was some kind of diamond cavern. I remember clearly that there were three thingies (they looked like parts of Samus' armor) across the room. I threw them up at him and he died instantly.

The next one was exactly like the previous one, except instead of Buu, there was this random geek. I don't remember much about the fight, except that it was quite hard.

After this, the whole dream went into complete first person. I was walking around with every Smash Bros. character (I think). Apparently we were searching for the "final boss". We went into this passage that was constructed completely of trees or tree trunks, but it had low walls. The whole passage felt like a mini golf course... o_o At the end of it, there was a little room (the whole thing had no roof), and then I saw this rattlesnake. Mario and Kirby were in front looking at it. The door to the passage closed. I seriously thought the snake was going to bite us and kill us. There were other rooms, but it was no good hiding in there because the doors were like bathroom stalls and the snake(s) could just come under there. I think somehow I got over the wall and ran like hell back to town for help, because Ganondorf was dying of snake bite.

The town was completely deserted and full of stores that were in a mall that had closed long ago. I just ran back to the passage, and there was an army of schoolgirls who looked like Kagome from Inuyasha. Apparently they were trying to help us.

The End. I woke up.
Of course I have odd/creepy dreams every night, so this is only a little sample. It's too bad I forget most of them, some were pretty interesting.

EDIT: Just remembered the end. I was in my living room, but the paint and colors were all different, and the table was replaced by a hot tub. There was this weird emo kid smoking on the couch, who is apparently an expert on games. I was going to ask him if the snakes were the final boss. I kept trying to ask him, but there was music playing and there were girls in the hot tub all talking at once. He couldn't hear me, so he left. The girls were saying something, but I can't rememeber it. I think they were insulting another girl or something.

The real end.

Last edited:
I don't dream very often. When I do, it's usually something weird. One time I had a short one where I was playing a game and I had to press the up button to give someone tea... o.o

My friend has really insane dreams. Pure o_o-inducing dreams.

Share your Dreams

Have you had any dreams that you want to tell people about? This is the thread for you.

I once had a dream that went something like this...

Sister (I'll just call her Sis): This machine can make you any Pokémorph you like! I'm going to be [and then insert Pokémon here that I can't remember right now. It was probably Tyranitar]! How about you?

[And then somehow I remembered Toree, my lv100 Swellow from the real world.]

Me: Um... Swellow! *suddenly gains Swellow's wings, feet and forked tail and flies over roof of school*

That was like the second nicest dream I ever had.

So, have any of you had dreams that you want to share?

i remember having a dream where i was in my room and i walked up to
my window and i saw a cowboy riding a t-rex and he said "do you have any cheese?" thats when i woke up.

another dream was where i was this guy and i was walking past this
row of cars near my old primary school and on the bonnet was a spider.
then the dream suddenly changed and i was now on a roller coster which
was plumeting towards the ground. thats when i woke up.

both of those dreams were from when i was little and (i think) were really
wierd

Last night I had the most uneventful dream of my entire life.

I was sitting at my desk, which is in front of my bed. I was on the internet. Nothing looked weird or different than it does in real life. I look at the clock on my computer, and its 8:00 PM. Then a few minutes later, I look at it again, and its 8:40 AM. And then I think, "Wow, I can't believe I've been on the computer for almost thirteen hours."

And then I woke up.

The only weird part, per se, was me waking up and thinking it was real. I got so confused because I thought I was sitting in my chair but I was actually in my bed like 2 feet away. Like I teleported when shifting from unconscious to conscious. But that doesn't count as part of my dream.

Overall I was so unimpressed that it actually made me impressed.

I've been trying to Lucid Dream and have been keeping a dream diary.

The only one I'm willing to post (doesn't have to do with my secrets/privacy):
21/05/08
Doctor Who had to try and kill a weird dog thing with wooden legs. Was on a boat, a very big one with buildings. Replicators (from stargate, they're basically robot spiders) came in and than I went into the gym to warn everyone but they were all learning to dance. I asked for (name of classmate) for some unknown reason. The replicators got inside. (different classmate) got a gun from somewhere and shot one.

Although the Doctor Who part was completely unrelated I'm sure it was the same dream.

I had a dream where I was a penguin named Slash. I had to go somewhere with a younger penguin whose name I can't remember.

Penguins FTW~

I had a fun dream last night! =D

I was in a convertible in a traffic jam, in the back seat. I don't remember who was driving, or if anyone was driving at all, but anyways...the car in front of us was also a convertible and the driver was retracting the hood. In the car was...the Jonas brothers! =O

And Nick Jonas, who was in the back (his older brothers being in the front) got up and somehow jumped into the back seat of my car, right next to me. We started talking, then all of a sudden the traffic jam cleared up, and I suggested that he come to my house with his brothers, and they thought it was a good idea. So we were just hanging out and talking, then while I was watching something on tv with Nick (his brothers were getting food or whatever), he asked me out all of a sudden. I said yes, and we both smiled, and we were about to kiss, but I woke up ;-;

Like THAT'S ever going to happen -_-'
It was fun while it lasted, though! =D

I had a great dream last night. It was really good:

Okay, so I was on this bus with random people I didn't know. Then I jumped off the bus and ran down this hill and I got to a grassy field, where I met a Gardevoir, and it was blushing for some reason, and it told me to go farther for something. I then ended up at a lake where there were lots of Pokémon and nature. I saw the Gardevoir walking around in the grassy field. I saw a Tropius, a Slaking, and maybe a Lumineon and Goldeen. Slaking was resting by the lake, while Tropius was eating fruit off of a tree, and Lumineon and Goldeen were jumping out of the water. The water was shining in the sunlight, and the grass was shining because of the sunlight reflecting off the morning dew from the thin mist from the lake. Then it showed the inside the bus at sunset, and everyone seemed sad, and there was a narrator saying "It looks like everyone is sad because Stephen is gone, will they ever find him?" Then it skips far ahead to where I'm in a slanted house going like this:
/

And there were these kids playing Brawl, and I wanted to masturbate. I couldn't because the house was slanted and steep. So I walked back into the room where the kids were playing Brawl, and I tripped and fell down the whole house, and I got to a castle by the lake, and some weird and beautiful symbol started forming on it, and it was glowing. Then I went around the castle, and some town or city appeared. Then I heard a report about a murderer name EEEEEEEEEEE. I saw some girl like Dawn or some other person in a dress floating down, and then I heard a loud "EEEEEEEEEEE," and I felt dizzy, but then I regained mobility, and me and her walked off.

The lake was my favourite part.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom