• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Waiting For?

Rockman Zero Collection.

Not much else needs to be said for my favorite Mega Man series. Sure I already own the cartridges for the four, but owning them all in one DS cart would be nice. Plus, there's also the possibility of them using the Remastered tracks, and uncensoring the blood when you use the Z-Saber to cut open any of the Pantheon series of enemies.

And being a collection, there's no way it could possibly be as disappointing as Operate Shooting Star. The only way my life, like any other Mega Man fan's could be complete is if they actually revived the Megaman GB Collection that never came to be.

Also; one month until White Knight Chronicles, and two more 'till FFXIII

Diablo Three.
Metroid Other M.
Star Craft Two.

All of these games have really awesome series. PLAY THEM, PEOPLE!

Just like everyone else at Dust Loop, I impatiently await Continuum Shift. I'm eager to see the new stuff I can do with my main, Tao, and I'm also eager to start using Hazama as a sub as well, since Rachel's getting massively nerfed. Hopefully Carl won't be so difficult to use anymore either :D

It's kinda like Kingdom Hearts. Only creepier, and replacing FF characters with creepy robots and Oswald the Lucky (and demented) Rabbit and his many, many children.
Lol, no it doesn't... but still looks kinda cool. Too bad I don't have a Wii.

Just like everyone else at Dust Loop, I impatiently await Continuum Shift. I'm eager to see the new stuff I can do with my main, Tao, and I'm also eager to start using Hazama as a sub as well, since Rachel's getting massively nerfed. Hopefully Carl won't be so difficult to use anymore either :D
Eh, I'm not so siked about this game. That's prolly because I didn't delve to deep into the mechanics of the first one, but I actually might get this game just for the story. Out of all the games I have for the PS3 so far, this one has the best story. And an anime adaptation would be sick, amirite?

I've said Last Guardian, haven't I? Yeah... I want this game badly. It would be even awesomer if they re-released Ico and Shadow of the Collosus with it, two games I really want to play. They'd look amazing on the PS3.

Heavy Rain looks amazing, from the gameplay footage I've seen so far. The amount of possibilities and combinations look amazing, and the graphics looks really good too.

Persona 5. Make it happen Atlus.

And Uncharted 3...

Lol, no it doesn't... but still looks kinda cool. Too bad I don't have a Wii.

Eh, I'm not so siked about this game. That's prolly because I didn't delve to deep into the mechanics of the first one, but I actually might get this game just for the story. Out of all the games I have for the PS3 so far, this one has the best story. And an anime adaptation would be sick, amirite?

That'll happen. From my understanding, Rachel and Tager are getting major nerfed (Tager's not going to be so big anymore), but Carl and Bang are supposed to be easier to use. And you need to have 100% tension gauge for Bang Install now ;~;

Still, I'm not nearly as psyched as I would be for the next Guilty Gear.

Persona 5. Make it happen Atlus.

I just want another main series MegaTen game.. I like getting different endings depending on how much I get into the Law, Chaos, or Neutral alignments... Part of what made Nocturne so much fun. 'Till that happens though, I'm happy with Demon's Souls :3

The Last Guardian and Shenmue III (lol)

I see what you did there

Also; two weeks 'till White Knight Chronicles. I can't wait to play with the new Georama

The Another World is looking pretty good too. Can't wait to see how Studio Ghibli's first game turns out. No doubt the story will be great.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom