• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The queston thread

ignore_this_acct

Pronoun
she
Yuppers,I made a thread like this for your everyday questions

you may ask,you may answer, I pressed some random keys and now the font is smaller and the pictures are smaller on this forum,how do I fix it

Depends on the browser you're using. On mine, I can press * to make the size 100% again.
On Internet Explorer, the zoom is in the corner, IIRC.

If you're using windows, Ctrl and the up arrow key pressed at the same time work too. If it doesn't, just close your browser window, and then open it again.

Last.fm songs and Sentenced lyrics. Good question. This thread is for questions, right?

That it is, good sir. Speaking of questions, is anyone else really fucking hungry? I want some pizza with canadian bacon... and olives... and sausage... mushrooms... god damn.

I think I just need sleep at this point. That's why I'm up at 1 AM posting useless shit in a useless thread thinking of chicks I can't get and chickens I did get.

I think I just need sleep at this point. That's why I'm up at 1 AM posting useless shit in a useless thread thinking of chicks I can't get and chickens I did get.

Fuck, man. I know how you feel. Everyone I'm interested in is either taken or is way out of my league.

Nothing. I'm just fucked up in the head. I'm projecting images and hopes that were too good to be true. I thought I could get further than I did. And I'm still on the same level with her, which is just desperately the kind of level I don't want to be on. Shit just I don't know, I have no reason to feel bad exactly because I didn't exactly fuck things up (other people did that for me) and she didn't exactly hate me or whatever. I'm just disappointed in myself for not extracting anything, anything, anything at all.

Will the bathroom be back in Saw VI
Don't think there will be a sixth one.

Does anyone else think Orochimaru is awesome?
No because only a select few here are fans of that show and even then they don't like it, as far as I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom