• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Post your voice.

Music Dragon

Doosic Maggon
Pronoun
she
We had a topic like this way back when, and I really enjoyed hearing the many voices of TCoD.

So record your voice and post it here for MD to listen to! And everyone else, for that matter.

I'd do it myself, but I have no mic at the moment...

:D No mic!

Though I really want to hear how everybody sounds. I keep picturing you with a thick english accent for some reason....

Depends what program you use; just export it as a WAV file or something and then use an uploading program, such as sendspace.

Ah, thanks. Well, here you go. Not particularly interesting, eh?

And Cirrus, you have a nice voice. Mine, however, just sounds stupid and... how can I explain it? Forced? And for some reason it always sounds like I have a ton of phlegm in my mouth.

Well uh I have an introductory sorta video and I'm being so so so stupid in it but you can hear my voice, so if you want to, you can look. It's all improvised so it's even more stupid than it, um, would be otherwise.

Also you get to see what I look like, although you might have known what I look like already?

And, Cirrus, I love your voice so, so much. Oh it's amazing.

...Hmm, I watched my video again and woah I am so dumb. I can't believe I actually show people this. XD

Last edited:
Oh my God, Cirrus, your voice is love~ Seriously, it's SO lovely. :D

Mhals, I liked your video, it amuses me. XD

So, I guess I'll give you guys a little taste of my voice. It's not that special, really, but eh. (I recorded it using the microphone from Hey You, Pikachu! So if any of you guys were wondering if it works for your actual computer, it does.)

Last edited:
All of you have such awesome voices, I'm jealous!

Mhals, your video was hilarious, and I finally met someone who has just as messy of a room as mine.

Here's a voice sample of me. I sound so awkward on a microphone, so don't mind me, and I was totally sapped of any inspiration of what to say that the time. xD

I haven't got around to listening to anyone else's voice yet, but Cirrus sounds awesome and Castform sounds like one of my school's music teachers (albeit slightly higher). I really should get a mic so I can post my voice, but I don't see the point when I'd only really use when I occasionally play TF2.

I discovered that my MP3 has a mic, so here's me in really bad quality and general nothing-to-say-dom.

I'm not normally this nervous, I swear.

*sigh* greetings everyone this is Castform. Coming to you from england or something. Now everyone knows what my voice sounds like. Isn't that amazing?

My voice sounds crappy. Would it be possible for me to upload it to youtube by my camera?

Back
Top Bottom