• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt Team help!

No, get rid of Thunderbolt. 30% chance of paralysis makes it actually likely to paralyze things and the slight decrease in power is negligible.

I know, but WHAT I should replace Discharge with is what I need to know D:
EDIT: What move should I replace that with then o' post-ninja?

And also, were would Zuea even be competitive battling? She doesn't have Wi-Fi. And I don't know were else you can do that~

No, don't replace Discharge. KEEP DISCHARGE. Replace Thunderbolt with Ice Fang or Spark.

I know that's what you said, but you post-ninja d me, and when I edited I probably should have gotten rid of the word thunderbolt~ Thank you!

I posted before you edited, I think, so. :< Luxray's Special Attack is terrible while its Attack is ... mediocre. So hey, two moves with 30% chance of paralysis could be useful if you don't want to breed for Ice Fang. :/

Yeah I'll teach it charge with a heart scale~ Because breeding don't work with them for me for some reason, Even if the mother/father have moves that shinx can learn, all they know is tackle and growl >:l but when I breed a freaking Feraligatr the baby Totodile knows Hydro pump Dragon Claw IceBeam and leer >:l

If she doesn't connect with other players, it's not really competitive battling. Good team, but it's not competitive battling if it's not against other trained teams.

Back
Top Bottom