• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What pokemon do you never want to evolve?

It is seriously very un-offensive.
To say which fictional characters you dislike 0_0
I don't think they're hideous. Or wrong. I meant wrong in the sense of Togepi was kinda cooler when it didn't evolve.

It is seriously very un-offensive.
To say which fictional characters you dislike 0_0
I don't think they're hideous. Or wrong. I meant wrong in the sense of Togepi was kinda cooler when it didn't evolve.

It's offensive in the way that you said something in a way that made you directly insult something I liked. And you said you found them hideous, so you're lying there. You have the right to have an opinion, you do not have the right to say things in a insulting manner however.
and Pokémon is more then fictional! >:(

Hmm.
Sneasel.
And I was really disappointed when I found out evolutions were created of Magmar and Electrobuzz, even though I never use them.
Also, Mareep. I like Ampharos, I really do, but my 'aww, cute!' factor just rockets when I see it. :p

Speaking of Pokémon I don't want to evolve, if Mewtwo could evolve into Mewthree, I'd cancel the evolution and complete Firered/Leafgreen to get another Mewtwo so I could evolve the new one and keep the old Mewtwo just like he is. (no offence to the people who made up Mewtree)

Grovyle~ >_<
There's also Quilava, Bayleef and Magmar. Gawd Magmortar sucks D: But I always lurved Magmar~

Competitive-wise, Skizzur can go die in a fire. Packing HP Fire on a mixed Leafia for Skizzur-SURPRISE = overcentralised much? At least nuke it's Bullet Punch, uck, borked.

Back
Top Bottom