• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

avian-american rights & fireworks

sanderidge

out of touch thursday
Pronoun
it/they
as inspired by the discussion of the ceiling in the capitalist democracy mafia 2 thread.

tumblr_nqzotkE34r1qjgin5o1_1280.jpg

Every firework that gets shot out is a chance that we as a nation can make more and more of those wretched birdies go kablooey.

#MakeTheLandGreatAgain

This nation was built with the blood, sweat, and tears of our bird brothers and sisters, and yet they still have to deal with blatant threats from human supremacists, such as the one above.

As a Serpentine-American, I sympathize with your struggle. Let us stand together in solidarity.

Last edited:
Did you know that both Thomas Jefferson AND George Washington all owned birds, turtles, and snakes that they refused to set free once they died? That's what history books ignore.

Turtle-Americans have suffered countless transgressions in the video game industry. It's appalling that the most profitable franchise ever displayed flagrant, wanton aggression against all turtlekind! We've been left to flee to the sewers and sell ourselves to make funny videos about our inability to teat tomatoes. Please help :(

This nation was built with the blood, sweat, and tears of our bird brothers and sisters, and yet they still have to deal with blatant threats from human supremacists, such as the one above.

As a Serpentine-American, I sympathize with your struggle. Let us stand together in solidarity.

I believe TCOD likes making me out to be something more sinister than I really am.

The concept of this alledged teamwork to form our nation was created by and for the Avians in order to make TCOD meme manufacturing non-competitive. We can’t continue to allow Birdtown to flap into our country.

I believe TCOD likes making me out to be something more sinister than I really am.

The concept of this alledged teamwork to form our nation was created by and for the Avians in order to make TCOD meme manufacturing non-competitive. We can’t continue to allow Birdtown to flap into our country.
Birds (snakes and turtles as well) were living in this land millions of years before your ancestors came and stole the land from them. Birdtown isn't flapping into your country so much as it is Hairless Apetown stomping into ours. Keep your entitled comments to yourself.

Normally, I'm fine with people coming into our nation; this is the land of the free! But recently, the birds of our country have started engaging in some bad pastimes, such as singing at 6 o'clock in the morning (which is disturbing the peace), stealing bread from honest, hard working citizens who just HAPPEN to drop it on the ground, and even pooping on people!! I don't mind the birds, but this behavior has to stop.

Back
Top Bottom